Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19. Empty
PostSubject: Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19.   Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:47 pm

From the Bel boards:

Quote :
Come join Dagorhir Mallenorod for their Fall Battle "Harvest Massacre"!!

Address: 3100 Calaveras Rd., Milpitas, CA 95035

We are camping overnight on Friday, September 17th and Saturday, September 18th. We'll have a few pick-up battles on Sunday, September 19th, and then pack up and clean up.

The parking fees will depend on if you are staying overnight or not. Parking is $12 per car for Friday and another $12 for Saturday if your carload is staying overnight. Sunday is included for the overnight guests. We have a combination lock at the gate, so we *ARE* able to let people in after sunset.

If you are coming only during the day, parking is $6 per car each day. Sunday is *NOT* included for the day use people, so we recommend not coming on Sunday if you aren't planning on camping with the group.

The registration fee will be much cheaper this time as this group area is smaller and less expensive. We will only be charging $6 per person this time around.

The feast will also be less elaborate, and thus less expensive- please note it will be an additional cost, the registration fee **DOES NOT** include food. We're planning on having meat and vegetable kebabs for the feast on Saturday night, and a pancake breakfast on Sunday morning. We're not positive of the cost at the moment, we'll be figuring that out in the next couple of weeks.

Hope to see you all there!

- Tati Usu
Lieutenant Commander of The Valley Militia, Dagorhir Mallenorod

From the Aggelgorod Forum:

Quote :
Come join Mallenorod at Ed Levin County Park on Calaveras Road in Milpitas on the weekend of September 17-19, 2010.

Here's an easy link to the Park's website: http://tinyurl.com/353oyo

This is a great location, just off of the part of the route of the Tour of California in the foothills east of Silicon Valley. Ed Levin Park is off of Calaveras Road, an easy exit off of I-880 or I-680, in the hills above the town of Milpitas. For those flying in, San Jose is the closest airport, but this location is very close to the BART system, making SFO and OAK airports equally good options (and yes, shuttles to/from BART will be offered - email me for details).

If you look at the County's Park Map (a pdf on their site), we'll be in the Spring Valley Group camping area, with lots of shade, a decent fighting field and real bathrooms (but no showers). While the weather is warm that time of year during the day, we expect things to cool down in the evening. Fog is a possibility, but rain is unlikely in this area.

We'll open the site Friday early in the day and we leave Sunday late afternoon. The cost for the weekend will be $6 ( per person, and there's a $6 per car park fee for day trippers and $12 for each night (i.e. $24 per car for the weekend). In addition, we'll be offering an optional Saturday night feast and it may include Sunday morning pancake breakfast (details and pricing to follow). We regret having to ask so much for the event, but due to budget cuts and insurance requirements, the price is high for a large group camping area with decent amenities.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19.   Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 pm

won't b able to go saving any money i get for samhain but i think it would be fun for the realm to go!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982

Dagorhir Mallenorod's Harvest Massacre Sept 17 - 19.
Page 1 of 1