Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th... Empty
PostSubject: Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...   Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

This is listed on the Aggelgorod events page as a Dagorhir Practice. I know it is in 'beaumont' and is where the Bel realm of Desert Wind practices. Rhaj has a pact with Aggelgorod to 'host' this practice so that he can list it on the Dag forum.

I have emailed Mordrauk of Aggelgorod and am waiting for a reply, to see how many Aggelgorod peeps actually practice there.

This park only a 4 hour drive. A day trip. They start at 12 noon.

Aggelgorod does not practice in whittier anymore. Those of us who took that drive, it was about 4 1/2 hours through dense LA traffic. There new site is Miles Square Regional park which appears to be south of Long Beach (Santa Ana) and about another 4 1/2 mile drive. I couldn't guess on the traffic though.

They also practice at the Los Angeles Equestrian center or a park nearby which is east of Whittier, in burbank, so about the same 4 1/2 hour drive.

The next practice at the Equestrian Center is Saturday Sept 4th.

The next practice at Miles square regional park is Saturday Sept 18th. However many of them may be traveling back east to fight at the Dagorhir Badon Hill event in Pennsylvania.

Just curious if there's any interest in running down to the Noble Creek (Beaumont) park on August 28th, or any of the September practices for a day trip?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...   Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 pm

sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...   Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 pm

i would.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...   Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 am

i'm down.

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...   Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noble Creek Park, Saturday August 28th...
Page 1 of 1