Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Body found at Desert Breeze Park

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Body found at Desert Breeze Park Empty
PostSubject: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 am

Scary.

Apparently, it was over by the dog park. D:

So close to where we usually practice!

Look!
Back to top Go down
Korinox

Korinox

PostSubject: uhoh   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 am

so does this ean practice could be cancled
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 am

i don't think so it didn't seem like it was that huge.. don't know though. we'll see on Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 am

Practice will continue to be at the same place, same times. Please don't let this be a deterent for our activities. If you show up and someone starts asking you to leave, ask to see a badge or some form of I.D. If they present either thank them and then leave. If not then notify a tribunal member or a unit leader who will then notify a tribunal member. And regardless of who you are or when it is, do not be at the parks alone. Period.

Smithy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 am

i heard that they have taped the park though i don't know if it will be that way till saterday kat said she would post to let us know!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 pm

I wouldn't take it as a deterrant. However, until they're settled with the case and 'comfortable' so to speak again - I would also have someone walking with me to the bathrooms if this is during Tuesday practice nights. I don't think you'll get jumped going to the bathrooms. But it keeps you from putting yourself in an unwanted situation and may save you some grief with the park police if they stop the both of you at night (it looks less suspicious than if there's just one of you wandering around the park at night). The park police will more than likely be a little more jumpy for a while and may ask us to leave earlier than what you guys normally stay as well.

I'll be going by there when I run some errands today. I'll look to see if the tape is still there too if Demie hasn't.

Cheers, guys.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:25 pm

There is no crime tape anywhere around the park. No police vans, cars, etc. The park is as the park was when we left it last Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body found at Desert Breeze Park   Body found at Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body found at Desert Breeze Park
Page 1 of 1