Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

fighting pants, $40 a pair....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

fighting pants, $40 a pair.... Empty
PostSubject: fighting pants, $40 a pair....   fighting pants, $40 a pair.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Romeo wants a pair of baggy black fighting pants. I found this topic on the Bel boards. It's a good deal and the pants look great. I've PM'd her and she seems really nice. I am planning on ordering a pair for Romeo if we have the money and maybe a pair for me. I've PM'd her again to see if she will be at SamHain.

Check it out: Fightin' pants! Looks like a great deal.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: fighting pants, $40 a pair....   fighting pants, $40 a pair.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm

She said she would be last I heard. She's the one that had the apple pie moonshine at Yestare. Sweet woman I tell you. Werelocks wife Bronwyn (who should also be there) makes hakamas as well for forty bucks. Smithy and Rilith bought a pair.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: fighting pants, $40 a pair....   fighting pants, $40 a pair.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 am

those are pretty bad ass!! i like them maybe look into getting some! maybe not at yestare but would love to talk to her later on!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: fighting pants, $40 a pair....   fighting pants, $40 a pair.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 pm

She's really nice. I just ordered a pair for Romeo and paid through paypal. $45 includes shipping. I gave her his waist and calf measurements and she went out and bought the cloth to make 'em and send them to us. She will be at Samhain.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting pants, $40 a pair....   fighting pants, $40 a pair.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fighting pants, $40 a pair....
Page 1 of 1