Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

who is going to samhain

Go down 
+15
Tiberius Claudius
xVHeretic
Taco
Forkbeard
Lewin Arthelion
Knubbs
Surt
Phoxly
Alacian
Hxctemplar
Demie Zephyra
konradr
nightmare92
Smithy
Sarabi
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taco

Taco

who is going to samhain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 am

i've been trying to get ahold of people from home for awhile. one of them is bound to have a tent that i can barrow when i get home to utah i will ask some friends if any of them would let me barrow a camping tent... i know one of them would probably say yes!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 am

DAMNIT JOSH that was me sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks Konradr, that would be cool. Now all I need is an air mattress.
@Taco and Kitty, I will be chipping in for the food thing as well. it was 7 dollars, right?

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Kitty has a friend in Utah willing to loan the use of a tent. Maybe you can see if she has an airmattress. They are going up thursday morning and camping an extra day so they will probably grab it for you. If not, my tent is always available. I only have two sleeping bags and no air mattress. Last time I used blue foam mats and you know what happend to those after the event. Very Happy Yes the fate of all blue foam mats that end up in our hands.

Have to wait til Thursday to see if I have money for any niceties or just the basics. Weather I get air mats or not. Thursday is when I can go shopping. My wife's payday.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 pm

i didn't think to ask her that i just asked her about an air mattress my friend she is letting me barrow her tent not sure how big it is but another friend has agreed to let me barrow another tent so i can grab both and use one for weapons i just checked the weather and all weekend i should be in the low 70's during the day and high 40's at night that's still kinda cold guys so make sure that you guys bring blankets sleeping bags just keep warm guys ok!
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am

Crap, forgot to post on the forum.

I would like to come to Sam Hain, and if possible, to carpool with someone. Does anyone have space in their vehicle? If not, I have my own car now so I can drive.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 am

Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
Crap, forgot to post on the forum.

I would like to come to Sam Hain, and if possible, to carpool with someone. Does anyone have space in their vehicle? If not, I have my own car now so I can drive.

Well that works out. Phoxly needs a co-pilot, so guess he found it lol
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 am

Kurn I have an air matress and an extra sleeping bag you can use plus tent space.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Karion D'Learive

Karion D'Learive

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Glad to see you guys are making it out to this one this year. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Should you have a need for it, i have an extra tent that im bringing with me. It's a 3 room XL cottage tent, sleeps probably a small army. It's the tent i normally use but with just me and my wife and the few things we are bringing we don't have a need to set it up for this event. You guys are welcome to use it, it's probably not much older then like 3 months, bought it shortly before Chaos Wars. this year.

I usually bring out a bunch of extra little things, hammers, tent spikes, etc. Hit me up when you guys get down there and I will see what i can do for ya. Look for the guy in the black and silver surcoat.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks Smithy. Thanks everyone, I feel confidant that I will have a warm place to sleep now.

K-
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I got the OK from my dad to use my car for the weekend. (I know how sad is that, but it's not quite mine yet, and I'm on HIS insurance til next week).

I told Demie I'd probably just meet up at Jack in the Box around 2AM, get food, and head out when Strider leaves with his crew, and we can caravan our way to Samhain. Very Happy

Konradr messaged me, and I can probably give Reverend a ride aswell. I should have a good amount of trunkspace outside my bow+arrows.

People I could be taking:

1. Alex
2. Rev.
3. Lewin

I can have another person, but I'd like to keep as much space as possible for tents/bedding/ etc.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Lewin is riding with me becca and kjirsten so he is set...but i didn't know alex was going and i thought jaysha was going with you and yay i love reverend he so cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I can take Jaysha. I'm flexible. Whoever's at Jack in the Box at 2Am we can put in vehicles and go lol. If one vehicle has more room we can split it. Is becca leaving then too?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah i'm pretty sure

I think we are gunna try and caravan again but much quicker than last time
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:03 am

Hey yall, I have a few questions.

1. If I'm riding with Phoxly, I guess I should come by 2am Friday morning jack in the box, right?
2. I'm bringing a sleeping bag, a bag of garb and whatever else, toiletries, and some cash. Should I bring anything else, like for D&D sessions? >_>
3. I'll post pictures of this in a second, but I made some garb. One is a sweater for colder weather and it has some wooden oval buttons. Second, I found a straw type belt with metal hinges and I put on it an old army surplus bag that I found in my closet the other day. The army surplus bag is mostly olive green, no markings, but has metal clips on the end of the straps, is that fine?
4. I saw Taco asking for who would want to pay him for his cooking, is it too late to join that?

Vestwho is going to samhain - Page 3 Vest10
bag and Beltwho is going to samhain - Page 3 Bagnbe10
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 am

#4 no it's not me and josh have desided cause we are running with our heads chopped off getting everything done for samhain AS soon as you get to the camp site in utah. that's when we want the money 7$ per person!
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 pm

so as i turns out i ended getting friday off! so i wont need to leave late. now i was wondering if there were any seats available for me and shannon. we can help pay for gas so that's not a problem.

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Surt needs to decide if he's driving or not driving....

Ok the word from Forkbeard is that, for emergeancy purposes only, yes, everyone, even non-combatants will be required to sign "Waivers". However, non-combatants who are minors do not need to have them notarized.

Konradr

PS: Also Forkbeard says he is going to get a group together to go to War of Reckoning at An Tir Dearg in February. So let's all make a showing there even if its another day trip like last time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 am

Alright, I have hurdle hurdle to figure out.

If everyone is leaving before the suns goes up, then I need to figure a way out to get to the meetup point. Is someone passing by my house before 2 am that I can bum a ride off of? otherwise I will need to park my car by Jack in The Box for the weekend.

My address is 2937 Channel Bay Drive 89128 by Cheyenne & Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm

I won't be making it this time around guys. Sorry to miss 2 back to back but alot has come up. Kick some ass guys.

@Alex you could still bring your car if you want, Surt and Shannon? are looking for a ride.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Sorry to hear that Phoxly, but as Forkbeard said in his forum, "You suck."

Personally, I'm not feeling it either, and I'm not packed and my allergies are kicking my ass. But Oddvar left already, and Oddvar's a War Wolf, and I'll be damned if I leave him hanging in the wind. One way or the other I will make it there and I will have his back and we will represent the War Wolves if not the Realm!

So, who has room for Alex, Surt and his lady? or Would Alex drive and take his majesty and his majesties lady as companions to share the road and the cost with???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:19 pm

There I go opening my mouth and my jeep almost died right in the middle of Boulder Highway and Tropicana. Its doing the same thing it was doing before I took it to that dumb ass mechanic! Hesitate's, almost stalls, then there's a 'Popping' sound and it suddenly accelerates. something is sticking or clogging up something. Damn!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Alright, since phoxly can't drive, I will be his replacement. I need to double check this( I never bothered to check the distance) but about 20$ for gas each should be enough. Second, for those who are riding with me, do any of you know how to drive stick in case I need a break from driving? Third, my car doesn't have an input for the sound system so bring ear buds or some sort of an adaptor if you have it.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Its 800 miles there or abouts. 8 hour drive.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Alex, depending on the car you drive, you may wanna bump that gas price up a little bit.

For Strider's car, for example, each of us donates thirty.

He gets about 25 miles to the gallon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is going to samhain   who is going to samhain - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is going to samhain
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next