Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Rolling out for Samhain......

Go down 
+3
Knubbs
Demie Zephyra
konradr
7 posters

What time is best for you to leave for Samhain
Oh dark thirty, friday morning
Rolling out for Samhain...... I_vote_lcap79%Rolling out for Samhain...... I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
dawn, friday morning
Rolling out for Samhain...... I_vote_lcap7%Rolling out for Samhain...... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
after school friday,
Rolling out for Samhain...... I_vote_lcap7%Rolling out for Samhain...... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
haven't a clue
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Rolling out for Samhain...... Empty
PostSubject: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Leaving for Samhain....

Ok, for Yestare, I remember the main group left like 2:30 in the morning or something like that. Its an 8 hour drive. The benefits to leaving early are a) first picks for a campsite for the realm and b) you can fight on Friday. I had to leave after school on Friday for Yestare and got there after dark so there was no fighting for us that day, just dinner, bullshitting and bed.

Sooooo, How many people plan on leaving early Friday morning, and how many people have to wait til after school on Friday? I need to know. I was planning on leaving early but may have to wait. Don't know yet. I'll put up a multiple choice poll so we can see what kind of numbers we have. If you don't know yet, you can wait to answer the poll when you have a better idea. But we need to plan our departure soon.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Can we also make sure that we leave on time on Sunday as well?
Yestare was super difficult because I had school at 8:30 in the morning the next day. D:
It would have been fine if we left on time, but what with doors flying off of trailers and such, we didn't leave 'till almost 4.

And I will have school at 8:30 the Monday after Samhain.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Oh dark thirty for me. Smile I have that thursday and friday off and a wedding that night. so I'll be hitting the 5 hr shots....... Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 pm

I wasn't there Sunday, I left right after feast on Saturday with a snoring Romeo and snoring Surt in tow. Longest 8 hour drive of my life. Sleepy as hell, everyone snoring and nothing to see for miles and miles and miles..... but I digress. I would think leaving at 4 is awful late to leave. I was thinking of leaving like noon or something. What stuff did you guys do, was there fightng?

Issues with the wife and kids have been worked out so I will be leaving oh dark thirty myself. Of course the wife has jury duty starting that monday, so.........we'll see if that effects my roll out.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Actually, nothing happened on Sunday. We had to be out of the campsite at noon anyway.

However, the door flew off the camper and we spent a few hours at the Home Depot while Smithy fixed it up.
And then we stopped for food.

Twice.

Got home at like, two in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

yeah that was our bad sorry guys thank god we are not taking that thing i mean it was nice but there was so many things wrong with it!. lol yeah i would love to leave dustin still hasn't requested it off yet but he's planning to get the paid vacation for it and take a whole week off me and josh might leave earlier don't know depends on how bad we really wanna just go and hang out with friends we all have places to stay down there till said event but i don't know i feel bad leaving people behind and plus i think phoxly is taking us. so but anyways yeah leave early both days last time i thought we left nice cause we booked it out of there like what 11:00 noon but yeah like kat said the door! SO lets try to get out of there by 10:00 - 11:00
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Hell I'd almost want to leave around 5-6pm Thursday, then get there and sleep for a few hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 pm

yep although the camp ground will not be open till after 10:00 in the morning but even if we get there early we can crash at sooo many places!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

Okay, unless their plans have changed, the first wave of Barad'Dunites to leave for Samhain, will be Oddvar with Taco and Kitty, leaving at like oh dark thirty THURSDAY morning. This group will be the advanced element and will recon and secure a foothold in the Aquilonia territory.

Oddvar will be taking his big, black deisel truck. I believe he said he had room for two more so anyone needing a ride and wanting to leave early, talk to the man.

I'm planning on leaving like between 2 and 3 am on FRIDAY MORNING. I'm waiting on my jeep to come back with a clean bill of health from the Mechanic. I'm figuring on an 8 hour drive with a little time for gassing but not really eating. We'll see. Planning on arriving at 10am (their time. Mountain time is 1 hour ahead of us) Get checked in at Troll, find the Lead element (Oddvar's group) set up camp, snooze a little, and then spar.

Last time (Yestare) the jeep was pretty full but I managed to squeeze me, Romeo and Surt in on the way back. So with me, Romeo and my gear, I could still probably squeeze in one more, but it will be a squeeze.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:00 am

i'm waiting on clair to see if she would like to come early with me same with jaysha but it's a first come first serve thing!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 am

Phoxly is also talking about leaving on Thursday and he is all alone in his vehicle if anyone needs an early ride. Talk to the Man!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:54 pm

well if in the end he leaves when we do and meet up at the same time i will go in his car so he's not alone. clair has "clair" ified that she is going up early with me and i am SUPER EXCITED!!
Back to top Go down
Forkbeard

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Some guys from St george are coming on thrusday and camping out. I was going to meet them, so we'll already be there. Get here when you get here and don't worry about being early.
We're going to see how many people show and how much it's going to cost. I think we're going to have to camp in a single spot Thursday night and then move to the group spot on Friday morning. It's a huge price difference. But if enough people show early, we can maybe all pitch in and cover it.
FB
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:30 pm

awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling out for Samhain......   Rolling out for Samhain...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling out for Samhain......
Page 1 of 1