Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)

Go down 
4 posters

What location would be best for the build day?
Knubbs's Garage
Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_lcap88%Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Kilanos's House
Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_lcap12%Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Go to a park and gather as many tables as possible
Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_lcap0%Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
another suggestion; see posts below
Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_lcap0%Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) Empty
PostSubject: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Greetings Barad'Dun!

As per our need to again outfit and make ready for war, a day of gathering is needed to forge new weapons of war.

Word has been sent to the foundries (Galaxy Foam/Lowes/Home Depot), the weavers are opening there stocks (Joanns/ Hancock Fabrics), and the smiths are warming there forges (Smiths of Barad'Dun).

Be ready for work, for a lot needs to be done.

All should be in attendance.

Supplies in need:
Core Materials (Band-shoppe Poles, PVC, Fiberglass)
Foam (Camp Pad, Velora, Marine Foam)
Building Supplies (DAP, Duct tape, Cloth Tape, Razor Blades, Scissors, Markers)

The Location and time will be decided soon.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

i'd rather do it at your house since it's closer to us or go to the park since it's a half way mark for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 am

id say knubb's cuz it seems to be the closest and we can actually do the work in a garage.

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 pm

did we actually do this and i miss out or did we not?..
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:23 pm

no interest was shown..... so nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 pm

oh ok just wondering maybe do something this coming week... hmmm maybe instead of a practice on tuesday we can fix weapons instead. anything to help you guys
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 pm

I don't think I ever saw this thread, or I would have been down. I'm planning on a foam run this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day (October the 3rd)
Page 1 of 1