Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)

Go down 
+2
Phoxly
Knubbs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 am

Hello Realm,

Wednesday is approaching again and it seems we have yet to show ourselves in force at the gathering.

I will be there at 9:00.

Will anyone else be there?

Directions are below (these are if you are coming from Desert Breeze).

Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) Directions

If you need more precise directions please call me. (if you dont have my number please PM me I will give it out. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 am

Is this for the SCA guys?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 am

I already posted last week, here:

https://baraddun.forumotion.net/chapter-news-f1/wednesday-september-29th-2010-t1089.htm

Surt, Heretic, K'urn and a few others already expressed an interest in going.

Phoxly, this is interguild. Some SCA, some ECS and other LARP type groups. Now we can add Dag. We will go and fight our game and talk to whoever is interested in watching/trying and vice versa. The guys running this inter guild thing are SCA, and they will get us into Renn faire to do our thing and show our stuff to the world at large (Vegas anyways). So now's the time to work on weapons, train up and get our garb nice and pretty looking.

But first we have to show up and make friends so they will want to help us. I'm not so good at the social part, but I know Surt and others are so I'm glad they are going. I will be there this Wednesday only.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Yes, this is for those guys that came out and fought with us.

Though konradr, there not exactly SCA, they are just heavy fighters. There group is separate from the SCA. Though they are really nice and very friendly so fear not Konradr. Smile

Anyone is welcome.

After my quarter is over I want to run a Wednesday weekly practice with them, to get them involved. So we can get even more people involved. The guys we fought last week enjoyed it thoroughly.

Again I wont be there until after 9:00 so anyone going give me a heads up when you head out there. I'll call Ty and he'll get ya introduced. Smile

Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

They start at 7, right? I would like to be there either then or fashionably late. Surt, still going? Smithy? Can we meet up like at the Robertos at Pecos and Sunset, and then go to the park in a Dag convoy? Let say we meet at 7 or 8? Let me know or text me. I'll probably bring Romeo too.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 pm

How much stuff do you want me to bring? I planning on bringing 1 spear, 4 shields, all my hand weapon's, maybe the red.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm

whatever you want to bring is fine. Smile

Call smithy to confirm when hes gonna be there.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey, what were those three guys names. I'm terrible with names. Wasn't the young guy with the hair, their King???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 pm

No the older man that had the helm was the king, Ty was the younger man with long hair. Smile

Let me give them a call and give him your number.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

don't have a car so wont be able to go.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Give him Surt's, and mine as a back up.

Talked to K'urn and he talked to Surt. We are going to meet at Roberto's, corner of Sunset and Pecos, at 6:45pm.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Faolan

Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:23 am

So... was this practice in the am or pm? cause i just got home from a disapointing adventure out there. i left at 7pm to make it out there.. and lo and behold there was every sporting event going on besides what i was looking for. i even asked an asshole cop if he has seen anyone fighting with swords. the only answere i got was a look like i was retarded.
me and my mom circled around the place for about an hour, and found nothing but a bunch of people who cant seem to know there is plenty of dirt to walk on, but thought that the road was just for them to play frogger.
im just a little frustrated right now cause its a pain in the ass for me to make it out to practices, due to my mom not being able to drive for too long without her back killing her. (she has MS)
but. i might have read some info wrong or something, i messed up somewhere, i know that.
just please keep in touch and i'll try to ask more questions. im really looking foreward to fighting with you guys. that im also having fighting and crafting withdrawls.
but yea. like i said befor, i have family matters to attend to this saturday, so i wont be able to make it. so im waiting until next wednesday to make it out.

- Faolan
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/todd.giboney
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 am

we also have a black lion practice at the desert breeze park at 6:00PM we fight for awhile then go eat at a jack in the box then back out just to fight or goof off for awhile!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:06 am

Wednesday is not a regular practice. We went there to meet a group that will be hosting us at the Rennfaire the Saturday after next (Which is at Sunset park). They fight SCA (Rattan) We showed up and did our thing off to the side, watched them, talked with them,Heretic armored up and fought SCA heavy for a little bit, we fought Dag on their 'Eric' (roped off fighting field) in between their fights, then went home. This was the first time we've fought at Sunset park and we too had a problem finding them. They were off in the back on an area rented by large groups. On S. Eastern where the desert area suddenly becomes a grass area. If you were coming from Sunset, you would have taken a left on Eastern and then it was the second left turn into the park. They were right on the corner picnic area there. Its a very big park.

It was Me, Romeo, K'urn, Surt, Heretic and Knubbs doing the Dag fighting.

There was a group doing Shinai fights too.

We didn't know you were going to try to make it. You should have PM'd one of us who were discussing it on this thread and gotten our cell phone numbers and we would have tried to home you in once we actually found the right spot ourselves. We were there from about 7pm to 9pm.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey knubbs, PM me or post the contact info for that group. I know Ty mentioned a facebook. Do they have a website?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm

I only have Ty's Number and other then that i don't have a lot of info. I'm going to get on the phone with him soon though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)   Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Practice (Sunset Park; LVRA Interguild Weekly)
Page 1 of 1