Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen  Empty
PostSubject: 5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen    5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:32 am

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

To quote my Canadian friend who sent me this: "After reading, you may want to ask yourself: Do I have a zombie plan?"

"I have asked myself that question many times, and my answer is always: No. I have seven."

p.s. Jeffery Dahmer is a good example of someone that may try to create this with other methods. Perhaps a more educated Dahmer re-incarnation with more advanced methods these days.

So when you go to name your kids - Be Careful.

Jeffery? Dahmer.

Charles? Manson.

Jim? Jones. (I will not drink your koolaide, Caretaker. XD )

Loretta? Bobbett.

OJ? Simpson.

Personally. I'll stick to the cruel middle names. I'd love to give a kid the middle name "Maybe". Or "Might Be".

I have a friend name Taylor M. Davis. I like to ask him if that's Taylor Maybe Davis and if I should ask his mommy. I have yet to ask this of Smithy....>_> *tempted*...I value my livelihood and his friendship more than sarcasm though. And he does outrank me....
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen    5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html'

same site did this one lol pretty interesting stuff.. yeppers i have a game plan
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen    5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 pm

~Cthulu~

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen    5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Apocalypse Could Happen
Page 1 of 1