Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Good luck Sasquatch.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Good luck Sasquatch. Empty
PostSubject: Good luck Sasquatch.   Good luck Sasquatch. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Don't know if you check the boards, but good luck to ya in Georgia. We'll miss your stinging blows here in Barad'dun. Don't worry I'll keep that big stick of yours safe until you decide to come back to the realm.

Checking online, I see there are Dagorhir and Belegarth realms in both Atlanta and Columbus. There are also several realms of each scattered through parts of Alabama and Tennesee. Don't know which part of Georgia you'll be in, but if ya get a car or talk someone into joining who has a car, you should be alright.

There is SCA all over Georgia. Half the state is in the kingdom of Meridies and half is in the kingdom of Atlantia. All kingdoms have different criteria some are more warlike than others, but all have fighter groups. You don't have to be someone's 'Squire' to fight. The ECS (empire of chivalry and steel) requires that someone vouches for you to join, not the SCA. You don't even have to be a paid member to fight at practices (SCA minimum membership is a yearly $20 or was) Though, of course, you do have to sign a waiver with the group's marshall. A marshall is like our group's herald's. You do need at least minimum armor but some realms have loaner gear and garb. However there are different rules than in Dagorhir to fighting and to the things you can say and act towards others especially the nobility. Yes in SCA they have knights, dukes and Kings and some have egos so you have to address them with the correct titles and you have to bow to the throne and you have to fight with chivalry at all times.

Anyhow, good luck to ya, keep fighting in whatever group you can reach and teach us a thing or two when you get back.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Good luck Sasquatch.   Good luck Sasquatch. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm

What? Sasquach and his beehive on a stick is leaving? For how long?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Good luck Sasquatch.   Good luck Sasquatch. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 am

dang man that sucks. good luck. i'll miss ya.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Good luck Sasquatch.   Good luck Sasquatch. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am

Damn Sasquatch, you wanted to play that gladiator game. We should have done that your last Saturday. We had, I believe 5 shields, we could have had 5 teams. Sorry man, I just don't think quick on my feet sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Good luck Sasquatch.   Good luck Sasquatch. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 pm

??? Sasquatch is leaving too? God dammit....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck Sasquatch.   Good luck Sasquatch. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good luck Sasquatch.
Page 1 of 1