Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

The official "whats surt up to thread".

Go down 
+8
Kilanos
Alacian
nightmare92
D\'edra
Oddvar
Strider
konradr
Surt
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Surt

Surt

The official "whats surt up to thread". Empty
PostSubject: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 am

Ragnarok was awesome my friends! a great week of fighting and partying. k'urn and i went to the rag war council and voted our opinions on the various matters brought up. i told many our story in las vegas. the world is aware of our presence. lets rock it!

i really hope we can get a lot of you guys and the girls of our realm to go next year. start thinking and planning folks its never to early!

real life always takes presidence over dagorhir it cannot be helped. don't worry about k'urn and heretic leaving. things will continue as planned. if i have to train each of you individually i will! just use this summer to improve your skillz as much as you can. i can't wait to see how you all will improve by the time i return.

remember all to do your part. get garbed up, build weapons, and recruit! you are all sons and daughters of barad'dun. we are a family. stick together.

i know some of you think that a lot of heart will be lost when k'urn and heretic leave and the fact that i am gone doesn't help. i just want you all to know that the only reason i have so much heart is because i look into the eyes and faces of all of you and see such great enthusiasm for this great game. theres little argument and lots of fun in our group. its such a wonderful thing. you all are the heart of barad'dun. each of you working together keeps the blood of our fair realm warm and alive. don't abandon her an she will shelter you forevor.

I promise i will return. in the fall when the leaves turn and drift to the earth the desert winds will arise and carry your king home.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 pm

hey everyone!

just keeping you updated. my car is all working. just gotta get it registered. so whwn i decide to come back i will be flying down the road in a 1987 porsche. lol. but again that will be at the end of september.

i have a new shield. its a kite shield. got it from a friend at rag. its so awesome. as well as a few new weapons. i'm going to train as much as possible so when i get back i can teach you all more so we can all be better.

i've been working out a lot so hopefully you can all keep up! lol

i've been hanging around family and friends a lot. i also have a few camping trips coming up. so far this summer is a blast.

i miss you all a lot!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm

got a picture of that Kite? I have a plywood shield blank in the shed that is either a long teardrop or a smallish kite that I want to strap and foam up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:16 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
My original mentor leaves, now K'urn is leaving, my summer is a sad one....
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:53 am

I will be happy to beat you in line, now quit crying and drop down to you knees......................Now who looks...?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:20 am

fear not strider. keep up with your training and i will return to you. remember all i will train each and everyone of you if i have to!

i just got back from a weekend camping at lake michigan with some friends. i had a great time swimming and playing frisbee on the beach. there was this skate board contest and everyone was horrible lol. not that i'm any good. i didn't see anything better than an ollie land! funny stuff. then a local band played. they rocked.

also i partyed back at camp and made smores!
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 am

I love smores!!!

officially jealous..those sound gd right about now!!

D~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marciex32
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 am

Did ya do any bear wrestling while shouting "Ha HAA!" ?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:54 am

no wrestling was needed! i simply laughed and stared the bear down. he peed himself and left.
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 am

I heard if you come across a bear, just curl up into the fetal position and it will leave you alone...
or feed you, and carry you off while your buddies have to come rescue you...

(alright fellas...what movie am i referencing??..hhmmmm???)

D~
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:01 am

Without a paddle duh, seth green got taken as a cub lol
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 am

hehehe...isn't it sad when someone mentions bears you automatically think without a paddle..

gotta love correlations...

D~
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:20 am

Happy birthday Josh, too bad you're not here for a celebration. Next year oh wandering Adunakhar.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Yes, happy birthday. Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 am

thanks everyone! i just got back from chicago! i went to black mikes navy graduation. hes doing great and he misses everyone. chicago was so awesome. i definitely want to go back when i have more time to see the sights.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 am

Nightmare suppose to be in chicago and Strider's going this week. Seems to be the place to hang out for the summer.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Lol i guess so, and nightmare is there too? Where is he at? Is he going to practice with a local group?
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 am

unfortunately no its too far for me to go there and my dad is very lazy so yeah glad to hear your coming here hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah i didn't make it to the local's group either. Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 pm

What's Surt up to now? *peeks*...
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 am

haha. welcome alacian! surt is currently watching a special about celts on tv. lately ive been writing my best mans speech for my brothers wedding and planning his bachelor party. ive also been working out a lot. ive been pretty busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 am

HEEEEYYYY, Whaddaya Know?!

Will there be strippers? And lots of booze?

I've been working out too! Lets hope I can beat you a little when you get back, maybe I'll surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 am

Ha ha. Thanks, dollface.

Glad to know you're keeping busy. Congrats to your bro. You better throw him a good party...*whispers*...have a man dress like a woman and pop out of a cake and then pole dance for him....and then see if he notices by the time the lap dance comes around. =P

You better be working out. You'll owe me a spar one day. *wise nod*...Surt the Mighty.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:03 am

Speaking of bachelor parties. I just watched 'the hangover' last week. Funny movie. Then there's always the old school 'bachelor party' with Tom Hanks. Don't do anything they might make a movie out of.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 pm

haha! thanks guys. i'll definitely spar with ya. and good job keeping up with working out strider. i'm proud of ya. lol and the party should be good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official "whats surt up to thread".
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next