Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)

Go down 
+6
Knubbs
konradr
Trenton
Aleksander Piotrowski
Sarabi
Kilanos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 am

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please, for the love of god, continue to bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. We don't need people passing out on the field and it's not fair for one or two people to be expected to shoulder the responsibility to make sure everyone is hydrated.
As was mentioned at the last few practices, every person needs to bring enough water to get themselves through practice or donate a dollar for water to help pay for the stuff that is brought for group use. For those that don't bring water or donate, you may be asked to sit out some of the fights if it is determined to be too dangerous for you to be on the field with limited hydration. Dehydration is serious and dangerous and we will not take any chances with possible health issues on the field.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off
the playground. Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone not currently owning equipment of their own.
See you on the field of battle.

Barad'dun for life!

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 am

As a side note, none of the tribunal will be at this practice. Knubbs said he would be there to run things and Konradr should still be running the tournament unless he decides to postpone it. If not the tourney will be reds only. Have fun and we will see you next week for border war!

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:35 am

will be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am

I'll be bringing my old camera so I would appreciate it if you guys came in garb for photos.
Back to top Go down
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 am

>.> Ass muscle is still healing. I'm out.

And Akeria to answer you question cross post. I pulled it the day before I first showed up with you guys. Then fought on it. And fought on it again Saturday. Then missed a step on the stairs. The stairs finished the job lol... I'm too rough on my body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 am

aw hell that sounds like it sucks well please get better either way wouldn't want it to get worse. still come and support great way to make friends. lol caretakers i think last practice so i think we should fight hard!!! i'm gonna try to bring a camera too.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 pm

I can't say I'm not dissappointed that we won't have at least one Realm Officer at practice; however, I know real life gets in the way now and then.

We do need to have the Champion's tournament. However, the issue is, how many Reds will we have? I have one Min. Red Sword. Surt has a Min. Red Sword and a short Glaive. Taco, I believe, also has a short Glaive. I can't think of any other "Reds" in the Realm. With the Exception of Strider, but of course, in this age of Glasnost, his political disposition is irrelevant. If Someone can borrow Surt's Reds and if Taco is coming with his Red, we will have 2 min. Swords and 2 Glaives at our disposal for the Tourney and that should be fine. Arthelion will, I believe, be present at the practice and can herald the tourney and give the Sash to the Winner.

Remember, the Sash can not be taken out of the Realm, should the winner be one of beloved members who is relocating back east.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm

I'll be there to run practice. Dont you worry Konradr. Smile

i'll talk to them about the reds. Smile
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:03 am

if anyone wants to come pick up the weps they can.

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:48 am

will not be at this practice since i did not hang with my mom on my birthday she is taking me out for the day but i really wish i could go sorry guys
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 am

That's ok Nightmare, Mom's are important too. Schmooze her good so she'll let you go fight with us in Logandale next Saturday. Hey, what am I saying, You're 18 now! You don't need your Mom's permission to come fight! But its nice if she's in your corner. Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:04 pm

hey im babysitting agin so i wont be able to go sorry guys but i hope everything goes great and everyone has fun
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 pm

This will be Arthelion's last realm practice and tournament. I believe he deploy's on November 12th. So let's show him a good tourney and some hard fighting.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 am

also caretaker last saterday also
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

had fun seeing everyone today!!! thanks for the good time!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 pm

We wish Arthelion and Caretaker Godspeed and a Safe Journey as they leave the Realm.

Taco was our "Reds" Tournament Champion. Congrat's to the big guy.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 pm

i agree they will be missed alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, November 6th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1