Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Saturday Practice

Go down 
+3
Aleksander Piotrowski
Demie Zephyra
sasquatch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sasquatch

sasquatch

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm

I realize that we will not be going to border wars but i need to have a practice for surt i'll be there ready to fight.... people are welcome to join that is all i have to say
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

I'll be there. That Barad'Dun flag had better be flying for him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 pm

I dont know if I'll be there, not physically anyway. I love all of you guys though.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 am

The flag will fly at half mast for the rest of the month unless it feels more appropriate that it should be flown that way for a longer duration.

I would also like to organize an event during the month of November. I'm thinking of next year so we have time to plan and make it grand. And not just another fight weekend. A tournament of challenges so that we can bring out the best in the contenders. Events like who can accurately hit targets throwing javelins or archery on the run. Or maybe there is someone out there who would want to kill the dragon. Maybe breaking into a castle or something. Group challenges as well. I just want to put something together that will make people want to push themselves and if they win, be recognized for it.

I just think that apathy will kill us and that we should continue to strive to break the mold.

Just a thought. Cool
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Good Thinking Smithy. I know all those things were discussed. Let's do it!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

yeah we need to do this for sure we can talk about it saturday or when everybody get back from the funeral
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Sarabi

Sarabi

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

me and taco won't be here but i beg you to fight your best i'm loving the event idea as soon as you have updates on it let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

Saturday Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Practice   Saturday Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Practice
Page 1 of 1