Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Devistated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belmir

Devistated Empty
PostSubject: Devistated   Devistated I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 am

Hello Fighters of Barad'Dun-

My eyes are watering heavily as I write this.

I am Belmir Roo'lar of the Realm Of Chaos in Waterford, MI, also known as Thomas Christ in mundania. I just heard the very terrible news about Josh Dufort today. I introduced Josh into the game of Dagorhir when I requested some info from a chapter up here that I was part of at the time, the Outlands. I took him to a practice and he never looked back. I didn't hang out with him that much, but kept in contact with him throughout the years, but with us being almost an hour apart that was okay. I now wish I had that all to do over again.

My main purpose of this post, is to pass along my condolences, and if any of you are in Michigan, you may see me tomorrow. And if any of you hear anything about this please pass it along. Also if there is anything you need Dag related, let me know, and I'll try and help out when and where I can.

I, like everyone else involved, hope that whoever did this are brought to justice.

~Belmir/Thomas
Back to top Go down

Devistated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: