Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

For Surt our king

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 am

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to make a post listing the different events that are taking place in honor of Surt to help make everyone aware in case they would like to attend.

First and foremost, services will be held in Michigan Saturday, November 13th for him. There will be a viewing, a wake, then a party as long as Surt arrives in time. If he is not there, then the viewing will be postponed to a later date. For those that can not make it, regular practice will be held at Desert Breeze Park in honor of Surt's love and devotion to Dag and Barad'Dun.

Saturday November 13th there will be a service held by Seraphine Isles. They are having a knighting ceremony that will be dedicated to the memory of Surt as well as saluting his memory. It is a garbed event at will be held at 909 San Bruno Ave. in Henderson.

Sunday, November 14th there will be a candlelight vigil held on the corner of Pecos Ridge and Eastern from 7pm - 10pm to pray for and remember Surt.

Monday, November 15th @ 5:30pm. There will be a service at the Church of Scientology (2761 Emerson Ave., Las Vegas) for Surt where they will play a movie that was put together with various clips from Josh's acting classes entitled "Josh's Final Acting Class" I will update with address and time when I can find it.

Friday, November 19th @ 7pm there is a Unite benefit concert that is dedicated to Surt. Half the money raised will go to his family to help pay for services. It will be held at Epic located at 8755 W. Warm Springs Rd.

Sunday, November 5th will be our allthing for this month. It will be a celebration of life party for Surt as well as normal allthing. I will be opening the invitation to all of Surt's friends that would like to attend. The goal is to tell any stories you have of him to spread around the good times and the way he touched our lives to everyone who knew him. It will also be a chance to introduce those of us that fought with him to other aspects of his life such as acting as well as allowing those others to experience what we had with him every Saturday.

That's all I can think of for now. I will add more information or events as they come available.

Long live Surt in our memories forever!

- Kilanos, Shepherd of Barad'Dun

Last edited by Kilanos on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm not sure where everyone lives, but is there a way to arrange to carpool?

Some members of my family have expressed concern about me traveling alone.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 pm

updated.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Quote :
An Elder in the Hammar Heim Guild (Hauk)will be giving a memorial speech and has asked for input, kinda short notice, he is a wiz with putting things together. Please feel free to send him your thoughts and rememberances for Joshua. steven.lawton2@yahoo.com
Quote:
"Hey guys just wanted to let everybody know some sad news. The King of Dagger guild was murdered on Sunday of last week and they are having a memorial for him on Monday Nov 15th at 5:30pm inside the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center which is located at 2761 Emerson Ave Las Vegas 89121

I will be speaking on behalf of all the guilds that knew him and if anybody has something to say please feel free to e-mail me and I will put your part in my speech." steven.lawton2@yahoo.com

from An tir dearg.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Isk

Isk

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Hammer Heim is actually based there, in Vegas, but a couple of our guys are with Hammer Heim as well. An Tir Dearg will be recognizing Surt at WoR. We are still working out exactly what we'll be doing, but we want to remember him and celebrate his leadership and friendship at our event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Kilanos

Kilanos

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 am

If you can make it to the event tonight, please do. I received a call from some of Surt's acting friends and they said they are really looking forward to meeting us. I will be leaving to head over there as soon as I get done with work. Thanks.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 am

I have a question: the event tonight at the Scientology center, what's the expected dress code?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Surt our king Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Surt our king   For Surt our king I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Surt our king
Page 1 of 1