Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

part of Barad'Dun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ymir

Ymir

part of Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: part of Barad'Dun   part of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

i dont know if i should have started another thread, since we started talking about this in another one.

but i have a few questions for if the northern guard becomes a part of Barad'Dun.

do we fly the same flag? colors? and symbol?

what do we call ourselves along with The Northern Guard? like "we are the northern guard......something something?"

our leader would be called? since the "king" would be where you live.

i mean, i know what to do when creating a new chapter. cuz then you make everything your own. but i know nothing of joining a current chapter. any information would be great.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

part of Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: part of Barad'Dun   part of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Well as for the name you could just say the Northern Guard of Barad'Dun.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

part of Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: part of Barad'Dun   part of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Depends on weather the Realm Officers want to include your unit into the Royal Army or as a Mercenary unit supporting the Army.

Mine is the War Wolves. The full title I've given to the unit is the War Wolves of Barad'Dun, however, we are a Norse Brotherhood, thus a unit of independant Mercenary types. We do have a Brother now in Tennessee. K'urn, a good friend of your Brother's. Since he talked about possibly forming War Wolves out there, He is his own ship master (War Wolves belong to a ship. I am shipmaster here in Barad'Dun of the ship 'Raven's Wind' and everyone who joins is a crewman on said ship) He will form his own ship and crew. They will not neccessarily be apart of Barad'Dun, but through ties with us, they are a part nontheless.

My unit has its own banner, but here and there I incorporate symbols of Barad'dun. Symbols such as the colors, Red, Khaki, black, gold. The Golden Tower, and the Red 8 pointed star. We are a separate unit, but through a contract signed by your brother, we are mercenaries both of the Royal army and Royal Navy. Look under the topic "Our Chapter", and then read everything under the topic "About Barad'Dun". and then let your imagination flow. Your unit could be similar. to mine. They could be "the Northern Guard" mercenaries of Barad'Dun or "The Northern Guard of Barad'Dun."

Your enthusiasm and excuberance are heart warming. I'm sure the Officers will help you as soon as they can.

Huzzah to the Barad'Dun Brotherhood.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

part of Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: part of Barad'Dun   part of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:46 pm

I will PM you some answers regarding the joining, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

part of Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: part of Barad'Dun   part of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

part of Barad'Dun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: