Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 am

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please, for the love of god, continue to bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. We don't need people passing out on the field and it's not fair for one or two people to be expected to shoulder the responsibility to make sure everyone is hydrated.
As was mentioned at the last few practices, every person needs to bring enough water to get themselves through practice or donate a dollar for water to help pay for the stuff that is brought for group use. For those that don't bring water or donate, you may be asked to sit out some of the fights if it is determined to be too dangerous for you to be on the field with limited hydration. Dehydration is serious and dangerous and we will not take any chances with possible health issues on the field.

As you may have noticed, it is starting to get cooler during practice. Remember to bring a jacket and perhaps some gloves to help keep you warm if you need them. Also, remember to stretch before you start practicing. With the colder weather you muscles will be tight and if you push yourself to far too quickly, you can pull something.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off
the playground. Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone not currently owning equipment of their own.
See you on the field of battle.

Barad'dun for life!

-Kil
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 am

Unfortunately I have duties at home that I have been neglecting and I must bow out of this week's practice to accomplish them. (If I can get off my lazy butt), so I will not be at practice.

However, Romeo and his cousins want to go so I will allow them to take some of my stuff. If you see any of my gear left behind when they leave, please someone get them for me.

See you next week.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm

last second thing i need a ride thought i had one till about ten min ago plus i have my neice with me so i have to bring a carseat
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm

I'll check for your stuff Konradr. Heretic, Let me clean out my car then I will swing by and pick you up.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Romeo has decided to hang out with his cousins and do something else. Sorry guys. Thanks for the offer Kilanos. Have a great practice. See you guys next week.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 am

hope you guys had a great practice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, November 27th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1