Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. Empty
PostSubject: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

The date was moved so that the Realm could dedicate Athing to our fallen Adunakhor, Surt, whom we all miss either on the field or as a friend, or both. Kilanos, I'm sure, will post more details. I just wanted to remind everyone. It is important we make a good showing for any of Surt's friends outside of Dag who may wish to come and participate.

Champion's Tourney will be heralded by Taco, last month's champion. What kind of Tournament are we fighting Taco?

Pot luck, everyone bring something if you can. Soda, cups, plates, utensil's, paper towels, and whatever food you can throw together. Remember it will be cold. So hot soup's, stews or spicey dishes may be in order. I don't know, at this point, what I will be able to afford. Our finances are crap right now. I'm hoping for stir fried pepper chicken, but it may be home made nacho's instead. We'll see. Remember, Surt's favourite dish was anything that was CAKE! So you baker's out there should have a contest and see who would have pleased him the most!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 am

I'm not sure if I can make it but I will try to see if I can get off work.
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 am

I'll be there... where is it at again? confused

Dwyna study
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:37 pm

This Allthing will be dedicated to Surt. We are going to have a celebration of life where we recall the good memories that our king left us with and will celebrate all that he did for us.

Dwyna, it is at Spring Valley Park on the corner of Tenaya and Flamingo. To get where we will be from Desert Breeze, go down Durango to Flamingo and make a left (east). Go down 3 lights to Tenaya and make a left. Go two streets and make another left on Viking. Park at the end of the cul-de-sac and we will be at the gazebo just in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Thanks, Kilanos!

Dwyna study
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:51 am

ohh excited to see you again Dwyna! i'm gonna start on some of my dishes i'm super excited!!! you guys be ready for deliciousness I've got dessert! i think taco is making something too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 am

Hey, I don't have my 48" red sword. It was dark when we packed up everything. Thx to everyone who helped packing things to my jeep. Kilanos, Taco and Oddvar can you guys check your weapon's to see if you have my red. Thx.

Knubbs is silver single edged sword had the foam come apart and we set that aside so it wouldn't be used. Did anyone remember to get it?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Soooooo did anyone find my red sword in with their gear? It went missing at Althing.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm

no i don't think we found anything taco didn't tell me he had an extra weapon....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.   Althing is this Sunday, December 5th. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Althing is this Sunday, December 5th.
Page 1 of 1