Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

want to say thanks! ♥

Go down 
+2
xVHeretic
Sarabi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

want to say thanks! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I love Demi cause she is super cute!. prettiest smile evar!. cares about her friends ( lucky that i'm one of them ) and how she takes charge. she likes to get the job done and works hard for it!

I love smithy cause he works really hard to make practice fun. by building things that he spends his free time on when he could be doing something else that shows dedication and i appreciate that!

I love Konradr cause he's AMAZING at stories. makes you feel jealous that i don't have a grandpa like that. i love how he's so devoted to both families his realm one and home one. makes you feel safe!

I love knubbs i'm not gonna lie we all have our bad moments but i know i've had some really good chats with knubbs.

I love anthony how he's came out! he used to be this shy person and now he's one of the family!.. YOU DA MAN!!

I love templar how friendly he is. and always willing to lend a hand so the smallest fly. super generous! and super funny i love all his little cheesy lines!

I love taco for multiple reasons i'm sure i don't have to belt that out for you >.<

I love rilith, strider, nightmare, mordock, and caretaker cause if i was to ever have a brother i would want one just like you guys riliths jokes, striders bro personality, mordocks energy and caretakers generosity! you guys are all awesome ♥

I love Kilanos's sweetness makes you always wanting to come back! he reminds me of a big teddy bear! >.<

HERETIC is another Brother that i've always wanted! i love how you could know him for ages or know him for 15 min and you know you guys are best buddies!. we go way back me and him! love ya man!!

I love phoxly's ADORABLENESS and he is so loyal!, i don't know anyone in this realm that isn't best friends with phoxly.

Sasslfrass was my first " Bro " i made here and i'm not gonna lie i'm jealous for whoever gets him. he's super HILARIOUS no matter what kind of mood you're in you're always in a sasslefrass mood. i love how he's always wanting to lend a hand or an ear when someone needs it. he's done it multiple times for me. best friend.... oh and gives the best hugs lol

I love jaysha, Clair, Kjirstan, Stefana And Rebecca " my ladies " i've never been one for having girl friends but the ones down here i can't tell you how much they take my breath away they are like fresh air sometimes. they stick up for me and bitch with me when i need to bitch and i love it!! these girls are awesome!!

I love Alyssa cause... i know we've had our differences but she is an amazing person. just like that snap instafriend. she is the word different and that's something that can be admirable at times. she was my first friend in dag and she didn't even know me.. we were talking when i was still in utah. she does go out on a limb and her heart on her sleeve to her friends. she loves to help. same as me. and it's amazing really!

i've been in this realm for a year and 2 months and i've never really expressed how much i really cared for all of you!. i've been seriously negitive for awhile. and i want you to know that. that is not me!.. i have a deep care and respect for every single one of you!. and i need to let you know!.. i appreciate what you guys have done for me and have made me and taco feel super welcome all the time!. some of my best memories are with you guys! and i'm excited for more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 pm

this is awsome i hope everyone knows how much you all mean to me you all are great people and some of the only people i can trust
thank you all. thank you kitty you are super amazing and one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 pm

aww thanks heretic!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:10 am

<3 love you Kitty.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 am

yeah kitty this is great and i really appreciate what you have said here and know that you are loved
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Awesome Thread!

Awesome Kitty!

I love you guys:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 am

i love you guys!! so much hope everyone had an amazing holiday!.... can't wait till new years. how are things going down for althing are we not having one this month waiting till the end of january?.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:42 am

Knubbs said there isn't one this month and that there will be one at the end of January.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 am

nice sweet see you there then i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to say thanks! ♥   want to say thanks! ♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to say thanks! ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: