Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first

Go down 
+7
Mordy the Gnome
Smithy
konradr
Sarabi
Scrios
barrikaide
Kilanos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first Empty
PostSubject: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:33 pm

First off I would like to say Merry Christmas or happy {insert holiday name here} to all of you!

As you may have realized, christmas and new years both fall on saturdays and many of us will be busy with family, friends, and alcohol this year so will not be able to attend. Because of this, we will not have "official" practice on these two days, however if you would like to go to the park and beat down some of your friends, feel free to use this thread to set something up. Have a safe and happy holiday and we will see you all on the 8th.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:18 pm

and the 8th is the battle for the ring i believe in Cali.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 pm

I won't be going this weekend :p
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:21 am

i don't know what our plans are but i know josh is probably going to want to fight!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:43 am

I won't be making it to practice tomorrow or New year's eve. I wish everyone in the Realm, and our neighboring Realms as well, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have fun, be safe, and I will see you in two weeks.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 am

I won't be able to be at practice on the 8th of January as I have drill.
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 am

I would love to have a New Year's Bash practice on, well, New Year's for however long it will last. I always go to Desert Breeze to watch the fireworks and I think my school is shooting off some fireworks that we should be able to see from there too. If only for the people who have nothing better to do on a New Year's Saturday evening.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm

I won't be there on the first. I have company.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 am

might be there depending on how bored we all are!. ♥
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 am

oh yeah thanks for the information alyssa! ♥
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:48 am

Mordock wrote:
I would love to have a New Year's Bash practice on, well, New Year's for however long it will last. I always go to Desert Breeze to watch the fireworks and I think my school is shooting off some fireworks that we should be able to see from there too. If only for the people who have nothing better to do on a New Year's Saturday evening.

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Sounds like quite a few people might still go on the 1st. Bring it on 2011 Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 pm

oh, and i learned that my school will actually have fireworks when the strip does too. not saturday xl
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:46 pm

I won't be going to practice this weekend but I will next weekend
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 am

we'll see how it goes i would like to go and i would like to make taco tag along but i don't know how big my hangover will be lol
Back to top Go down
Faolan

Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm

i plan on Showing up, seeing that it be my last chance to fight you all befor i leave on the 5th.
should have waited til i known about The War of the Ring on the 8th, but the plane ticket prices were skyrocketing the later into the month i went.
hopefully see the lot of you tomorrow. i might be a little hungover.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/todd.giboney
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:41 pm

nooooooooooo faolan i'm gonna miss ya!.. i'll for sure try to make it out then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first   Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practices Saturday December 25th and Saturday January first
Page 1 of 1