Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Pardon me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forkbeard

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:46 pm

I didn't realize how much you liked the heavy handed moderating style of the natioal Dagohir Forums.
Sorry.
I am used to telling it like it is. I would say the things I said at your practice to everyone. I would say them in an offical realm meeting. That's just how I am.
Weaker people see my internet rants as some kind of "keyboard cowboy" shit. It is not. I'm like this in real life.
So I guess I'm saying I'll behave. Here.
FB
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Pardon me. 38110510

*ahem*

I love reading your Bel forum posts, we try to keep our small forum as mannerly as possible. Open to arguments and discussion as long as they aren't flaming or causing too much drama. On this forum if we have a problem we can work it out face to face since we are all local to the realm, but you aren't here so we can't invite you into our little campfire and talk it out Sad
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm

This would be easier if the second thread was a pm, then this thread wouldn't be needed. Again, there was a failure in reserved speech. You wouldn't need to say you'll behave if you did so in the first place. This especially is accounted for due the demeaning stature you have given to your audience. We already have threads posting that a certain level of tact should be present in your post. If this was used in your first post, you wouldn't be given warnings nor would you have to give an apology that even our more sympathetic players have to question the credibility of. Its not about the majority of the realm disagreeing with what you have said, its that every guest should abide by the rules of formality. Its a mutual feeling, I'm sure, and we deserve the respect. Thus, we have kindly asked that you drop your " keyboard cowboy " attitude and rude comments. They may be welcome where you're from but not here.
Back to top Go down
Forkbeard

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Don't lecture me, boy.
I'm being fucking nice. You need people to speak up.
FB
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Yeah I understand what Forkbeard is saying you all know how I talk, and that I'm just idgaf and i have a hard time and sometimes just cause I can, but he has apologized. Obviously he thought enough respect of us to apologize so leave it at that. He doesn't need to be lectured he is a grown man he knows what he is saying so. WE all say stuff like that. That is very apparent from earlier so leave it alone and just accept or not and move on this really has no need for a comment he was just saying sorry and that he would take it down a notch for us in because we asked. So thank you Fork I and I'm sure the moderaters appreciate your compliance.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Thank you for calming down, Forkbeard. We appreciate it.

This whole thing? Lets consider it done and over with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pardon me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me.   Pardon me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pardon me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter-
Jump to: