Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Official Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K'urn

K'urn

Official Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm

It's official. D'edra and I are moving to Tn at the end of the month (august 3rd actually). My heart is very heavy, having to leave Barad'Dun just when things are getting interesting. Unfortunately, life tends to throw curve balls and this is just my latest one. i leave you guys in good hands.

I am pleased to announce my successor as Shepherd to Barad'Dun. Konradr has graciously accepted my duties, effective on my leaving Barad'Dun.

It is a fickle wind on which I travel, never knowing where it may lead me. I am honored to have made your acquaintance.

Take care of each other.

Kurn Blackwolf
Ard Leach and Brehon of the Fianna
Shepherd and friend of Barad'Dun.

P.S.- A friend of mine has offered a party of sorts for our going away. As I know more I will pass it on, should some of you wish to attend.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Official Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement   Official Announcement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey your helping me make my swords before you leave. Smile

PM me your cell phone and we can arrange the date. Smile

Im sad to see you leave. Hope TN is good for you guys.
Back to top Go down

Official Announcement
Page 1 of 1