Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :( Empty
PostSubject: So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(   So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 am

We still get to have an awesome practice right? Very Happy Like a real one? Our first good practice of the new year?
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(   So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 am

I guess so....
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(   So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 am

Don't ask. Just do. Say: There WILL be practice. There IS practice. We are HAVING practice. Everyone knows the Marshal is going to drill this weekend not to mention it's going to be his birthday. And the Shepherd is busy in real life. It's not always their responsibility to post. You want practice? Make it happen! People will come. Hell. Put up a pole and be like..."Practice? Yay or Nae?" Very Happy

I, unfortunately will not be there. Finished my quiz today. Midterm tomorrow. Paper due on Monday and a final on Tuesday. I'll have to read twelve chapters for the final. I'll have four more classes starting next week. So I will see you the following Saturday for the vote and weapons build day.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(   So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 am

yeah i don't mind having a practice post it up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(   So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So if no one is going to Battle of the Ring... :(
Page 1 of 1