Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Who's going to WOR?..

Go down 
+3
Alacian
Acrid the Fool
Sarabi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Who's going to WOR?.. Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

k we really have a little under 4 weeks away. it is a 3 day event and i know that not everyone is planning on making the full trip. but i want to know who all is going for the whole weekend and who all is going for the day. who is driving who are you taking if your car is full if theres still spots left Ect. just curious wanna try and get as many people we can from our realm to make it.. so lets do it!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 pm

i got the days off. can leave any time friday. gotta come back sunday night for work the next day though. i can seat 4 more, the trunk is a very good size but i cant really fit polearms, does great on gas. im guessing taco and kitty with me unless they managed to get a vehicle from tacos boss. i suggest bringing cds cuz i aint got none
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:57 pm

I have a four day weekend. I'd prefer to leave Friday evening/afternoon since I'll need to get homework done that morning and only have Monday to do the rest of it when I'm back.

My brother is a maybe. And I believe I'm riding with Alex who said he should more than likely be able to go for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

I will be leaving Friday after Romeo gets home from school. Will probably be taking the jeep, but it has light issues at the moment so I can only drive during day. I am coming home at first light, Sunday morning. Will pack most stuff on Saturday night, the rest sunday. I want to enjoy sunday at home.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm

still iffy on my end, me/demie/mantra won't know until the week of.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm

yeah i am going i need a ride and whether i'm staying three or one is up to whoever is driving me
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 pm

I am 90% sure i am going. Not sure if for 1 day or more. Either way i wont be going until Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to WOR?..   Who's going to WOR?.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to WOR?..
Page 1 of 1