Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice this weekend?

Go down 
+4
Smithy
Hxctemplar
Sarabi
Phoxly
8 posters

Should we hold a practice this weekend in the possible rain/snow?
No.
Practice this weekend? I_vote_lcap6%Practice this weekend? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes!
Practice this weekend? I_vote_lcap81%Practice this weekend? I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
I will not be able to make it.
Practice this weekend? I_vote_lcap13%Practice this weekend? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
We should work on something else. (Repairs, Garb, etc)
Practice this weekend? I_vote_lcap0%Practice this weekend? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Practice this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 pm

It's supposed to rain and possibly snow from Friday night on into Saturday, do we still want to have a practice? If it is Raining I probably will not be going, instead I may work on loaner swords this weekend and maybe shields next weekend. We'll have to see.

I suppose this is up to the Shepherd, but he doesn't usually post regarding practices, so should we vote on it?

Edit: It has been mentioned there may be a realm meeting this weekend to discuss and hash out some things in the realm and the realm's direction for this year. I'm sure Smithy is going to anounce this, if this meeting is still happening then it needs to be announced ahead of time, as should all meetings.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 pm

i voted yes but i'm not sure depending on the weather!.. rain we've delt with but snow is never fun... well to me anyway.. thanks for helping out the shepherd phoxly.. it seems he's been super busy these days and we hope that he's doing well so eventually he can keep up and can do what he needs to do. and thanks for keeping us updated about practice and this meeting we might have. hoping that heretic with spill more about that... I will definitely be there! ♥ you guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 pm

I will likely show up, but if it's raining I probably won't fight. Wink if I leave it will be to work on other Dag related things since Saturdays are Dag days! See you guys there.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 am

I'v been itching to fight since Tuesday, but I am not a big fan of bad weather. It will also affect Althing because that is this weekend as well :/
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 am

Looks like the rain may only hit the West side of the valley, snow possible in the later hours.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:41 am

If nothing else we can simply rally there and go somewhere else or stay. Either way we candiscuss issues, future events, build days, etc. It's not just about the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Smithy wrote:
If nothing else we can simply rally there and go somewhere else or stay. Either way we candiscuss issues, future events, build days, etc. It's not just about the fighting.

Hell yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:47 am

I say show up and make the call then. We faught iin light rain before, but if it's a storm, then we can do what Smithy suggests and huddle in the gazebo like hobos around a trash fire.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 am

Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
I say show up and make the call then. We faught iin light rain before, but if it's a storm, then we can do what Smithy suggests and huddle in the gazebo like hobos around a trash fire.

I'll bring the lighter and a knife to stick the pigeons with...Mm. Lunch.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 am

Maybe I can concuss a pigeon again with an arrow... that was fun?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

My babysitter can't make it so I have to wait til my wife gets home before I make it out there. Probably around 1pm. Not bringing everything, just a few things to fight with.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 pm

probably won't get there till the time Dustin usually gets there. don't have a way up there unless someone wants to come get us.. if there is a meeting and we do happen to miss it will someone please keep us updated love you guys have a good practice tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Ymir

Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 pm

HA! you guys are silly..... you should come to michigan and play with us. a foot of snow, 18 degrees. wonderful dag weather!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice this weekend?   Practice this weekend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice this weekend?
Page 1 of 1