Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

LA ROLL CALL

Go down 
+5
D\'edra
Kilanos
K'urn
konradr
barrikaide
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:38 am

So what of those who cant go? would you guys want to have have a practice or want to skip this week becuase of lack of fighters?
just checking
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:41 am

Mordock, Heretic will still be here so i think practice will still be on for those not going, but i would go with what Konradr said and skip saturday because of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 am

i wish i could go!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Well when you get back we can plan another one.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 am

You can lead us there oh mighty king, in your new steed, er car. You can lead us to St. George to fight the Belegarth bandits ensconced there and while we're on the subject, cottonwood Arizona boasted 15 fighters on a webpage I read, and that's a 4 hour trek as well. We can conquer, er, practice with the whole region. You only need to lead us o' mighty one.

Oh and did I mention that the Aggelgorodnick's have stated that they plan a fool's raid on us in April. We will have to prepare our defenses for the great siege of Barad'dun!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 am

HAHA! that is awesome! they think they can come to our lands and sack us in a day! we will be ready.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 am

I think we have a fair chance at defending our lands, we have a few more men then them, and now that they have warned us we will grow ever more great in our strategy to prevail!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:17 am

This is what they posted on the Aggelgorod forum today..

"Okay boys and girls there has been much (well some) talk about the Fools’ Raid becoming a permanent site and camping event. Well that is not gonna happen. It is not that camping event are bad, they are not they’re great. It’s not that permanent site events suck they do not they are great! It’s because the Fools’ Raid was created to be something different and more of a way for us to get to know each other away from Dagorhir and for the host city to show off its glitz and glamour. That being said the 2010 Fools’ Raid is on Las Vegas April 2-4 at the Excalibur. Fighting will be on Saturday and Sunday at the host’s city normal fighting park. Night events should be discussed on this forum for now. I say we should show up in garb at least once and see how many tips we can pull!

Tulga of the Visigoths "

I thought fools raid was just a fighting event. What all else does it entail?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 am

Wow, sounds a lot more intricate then what i was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 am

They also outnumber us by a lot larger margin than we saw last week. Mordrock told us that most of their people were in Idaho fighting. Either way I am up for the fun and hope that we can get the kids from Arizona to come out also.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:10 am

Really? Huh, a lot of them must of been in Idaho then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA ROLL CALL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2