Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park

Go down 
+6
Alacian
Aleksander Piotrowski
Scrios
konradr
sasquatch
Phoxly
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park Empty
PostSubject: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Corner of Twain and Durango, turn left on Twain going south on Durango and we will be in the first parking lot on your left.

Should be a beautiful practice Very Happy we will hopefully have some experienced veteran fighters visiting us to possibly join our realm, be on the lookout!

Check your weapons today, as whoever's running practice tomorrow will be failing weapons that do not meet the Dagorhir standard.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Can't be there this weekend have to do a garage sale and my hand still really fucking hurts
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Ouch man, hope it heals up ok. D:
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Sounds like you might have broke something. Walmart has tons of those MMA gloves, like $20. Or you can gets some blue foam, an old plastic bucket and large roomy leather gloves. Make an extoskeleton for your hand with blue foam, topped by strips of plastic and then slide those hands inside a large leather glove. An idea anyhow.

I have hockey gloves too, but they are kind of stiff.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 pm

I'll be there this weekend around 10:30 or 10:40 idk if alyssa is going
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Anthony wrote:
I'll be there this weekend around 10:30 or 10:40 idk if alyssa is going

Hope to see both you out.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:39 am

I'm sorry I missed last practice, and unfortunately I don't think I will show tomorrow. I just had my wisdom teeth removed today and I really doubt I'll be on par by tomorrow.

have fun without me.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 am

I won't be present. I have a prior engagement. Enjoy. And in case he doesn't post or for those who don't know - From what I was told Smithy has drill this weekend and won't be present either.
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 am

is anyone going?
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 am

i am ill be there at ten
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:41 pm

gonna try to be there if i wake up on time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Not feeling so good this morning, but I'll definitely be out to support the group. Sorry for those of you who can't make it, maybe next week. Smile

It's a beautiful day, I'd hate to waste it NOT fighting.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 am

Wouldn't you know, my shooting date stood me up! Might see you all next week, might not. I'm itching to go shooting now.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Really good practice for the 2-3 hours we fought everyone was in really high energies and got lots of sparring and 4v4's + 5v5's. Good stuff. Hope to see you all out again next week! I'll swing by Food for Less and see if they have any good water deals or gatorade deals. You guys deserve it after that awesome practice.

We'd like to try keep practice going out to about 3 or 4 since Taco, Dustin, and Kitty cannot come until atleast 2pm. Kitty really wants to get video of the group. We'll try to keep it going a little later in the next weeks for pictures and video of the group for Combatcon.

Demie will have her camera and take pics of those who are in garb too, assuming she isnt running around like a wild child with Heretic's glaive. >.>
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Phoxly wrote:
Really good practice for the 2-3 hours we fought everyone was in really high energies and got lots of sparring and 4v4's + 5v5's. Good stuff. Hope to see you all out again next week! I'll swing by Food for Less and see if they have any good water deals or gatorade deals. You guys deserve it after that awesome practice.

We'd like to try keep practice going out to about 3 or 4 since Taco, Dustin, and Kitty cannot come until atleast 2pm. Kitty really wants to get video of the group. We'll try to keep it going a little later in the next weeks for pictures and video of the group for Combatcon.

Demie will have her camera and take pics of those who are in garb too, assuming she isnt running around like a wild child with Heretic's glaive. >.>

I dunno. I was having fun with that glaive. Haha. May need to make myself one.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:11 pm

YEAH go demi i heard that you were taking people out with a red nice!!! and kinda hot.. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park   Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice, Saturday March 5th @ Desert Breeze Park
Page 1 of 1