Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Loaner stuff....

Go down 
+7
Hxctemplar
Alacian
Scrios
Mathan
Sarabi
Phoxly
konradr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner stuff....   Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I say for loaner weapons write "I R NOOB" on the blades hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Loaner stuff....   Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 am

Knubbs, would be up for hosting a build day this Saturday? It's getting close to CombatCon and we need loaners for that. I'm a bit intrigued by the EVA box idea and I think that a little get together instead of a practice might do some good. I'm going to make a live cutaway to show how the weapons are made to ease and aide our explanations at the Con. I'm also going to be missing the next few practices to focus on garb. I simply need the weekends to free up the time to get it done. BTW what new garb do the Con people have?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Loaner stuff....   Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:46 am

josh made some new garb i like it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Loaner stuff....   Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:45 pm

AWESOME SMITHY! I will check the core order, it shipped today so I hope that they will be here by Friday.

I just worry about having the build day when we had so many walk on people last practice, and we told them we'd be there the next Saturday.

Fortunately Grek, Peter, and Turtle are either on the boards, or will come to Tuesday practice so if this ends up being the case we can let them know.

This is were having the Waivers really helps, Kitty and I could email people to let them know we are having a build day this weekend, or remind them to get on the boards frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Loaner stuff....   Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm

YES I STILL NEED THOSE WAIVERS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loaner stuff....   Loaner stuff.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loaner stuff....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2