Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Althing, March 27........

Go down 
5 posters

Will YOU be at March Althing?
Yes, and I will win the tournement!
Althing, March 27........ I_vote_lcap67%Althing, March 27........ I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Maybe, if my aching knees will let me.
Althing, March 27........ I_vote_lcap33%Althing, March 27........ I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
No, so sorry, other plans.
Althing, March 27........ I_vote_lcap0%Althing, March 27........ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Althing, March 27........ Empty
PostSubject: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey, its spring, we should have good weather! Althing is this Sunday. Spring Valley park as usual.

Let's make this Althing a celebration of Unit Pride! Fly your Unit banners! Wear your unit tabards. We should have various skill contests to which individuals and unit members can compete to show their Skilz off! Man up and show your pride! Smithy, Taco, any Skill competions ideas you can set up? Jav's, Arrows, tug o' war, duck walk race???

FOOD! Who's bringing what to the potluck? Food, drink, paper plates, plastic utensil's, etc, etc, etc. Bring it all.

I haven't been to the last couple of Althing's and have lost track of the Champion's tournement. So who'se last month's Champion and what will be the tournement this Sunday??? How about we have a team tourney as well? Teams of 3 and all 3 members have to be from the same unit? Fighters not in a unit can fight with other unaffiliated realm fighters. If only two members from a unit are present at althing, then, and only then, they can recruit any realm merc who is not a member of a unit, for their third member.

Its also the day after Taco's birthday for anyone who wants to beat on the hungover Troll!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:48 pm

For those of you who are new to our Realm. Althing is the last sunday of the month and is basicly a potluck, bring games if you want to play we also do realm fighting and the monthly champions tournament. It is located at Spring Valley Park, which is a few blocks south of Desert Breeze park, where we hold normal Saturday practices. It is also a time to bring kids as there's a playground near the gazebo's, and a time for news from the Tribunal.

Althing, March 27........ Map_to13

Same time, 12 noon, as normal practices. See y'all there.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 pm

See you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

study
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Dwyna we love seeing you!!! when you can make it! but yes i am planning on being there i'm bringing cake cause it's taco's birthday!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:01 am

Bruised my ribs during Valhalla at practice today. It was still a good, fun practice. I'll be there for althing but I may not drag everything along with me, plus bringing the kids and don't have the room. Don't know how much fighting I'll be doing tomorrow, we'll just have to see.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 am

konradr wrote:
Bruised my ribs during Valhalla at practice today. It was still a good, fun practice. I'll be there for althing but I may not drag everything along with me, plus bringing the kids and don't have the room. Don't know how much fighting I'll be doing tomorrow, we'll just have to see.

Konradr

D: my fault! >_> was rocking it w/ your spear I got ur gut a lot of times D,: Poor Convel, I got him straight in the chest too
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:23 am

I'll be there close to 1:30. I got the short straw and have the last slot for treatment Sad

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Althing, March 27........   Althing, March 27........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Althing, March 27........
Page 1 of 1