Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this

Go down 
+5
konradr
Dwyna
Sarabi
saerwen
xVHeretic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  Empty
PostSubject: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 am

Back to top Go down
saerwen

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 am

AWESOME i was really excited to see this!!!!! good find!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I've been looking for this for months now! Thanks for posting it.

study
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Cool. I'm still waiting on him to send us the DVD of the show.

Konradr

PS: So Taco is a member of the Chinese 2 meter club, and his nickname is Tahan! or Tahan of the Quick Blade!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:39 pm

I teared at this....thanks Heretic.

K-
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 am

what the hell konradr?? were did that come from
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 am

Read the Google translation to the two pics where Kyle if fighting you and you hit him in the side around his shield. Thats what it says. He was fighting 'Tahan' of the 2 meter club and he was sooooo quick.

Tahan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Must be chinese for Taco.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:34 pm

TAHAN!
Back to top Go down
Thunderhorse

Thunderhorse

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Wow thats soo awesome guys I cant wait to see that video.. Is it up yet? Those pics are epic. Josh looked awesome! I like how mikes always got this "I will kill you with everything I go" look on his face. I miss you all. WIsh I could have been there for that!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm

We have the DVD and Phoxly is working on Copies (?) Don't know if he can compress it to a file that he can upload to youtube but I will ask him when I see him.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm

I'll see if I can rip the footage off the DVD and edit it into chunks to put on Youtube this weekend. I have some editing to do for part of the demo for Combatcon I'll probably work on Sunday if we get good fighting footage on Saturday.

Look your best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this    was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was bored looking at stuff on the interwebs and found this
Page 1 of 1