Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) Empty
PostSubject: This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)   This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 am

I was occupying myself with chipmunk songs and I found this. I still remember the ...three times I've heard you sing it. You do it well!

Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)   This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

KILL. IT. WITH. FIRE. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)   This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

SMITHY i wanna hear you sing it!!!!

do this song though... lol i saw these guys when they were barely starting..... GREAT song....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)   This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 am

Same song, Kitty. Mine just had chipmunk voices instead. You've heard him sing it. The first time was at your old house about the time he'd gotten back from Kuwait and was off for a month or so. He sang it on your guitar hero or whatever that game is called.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)   This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 am

yeah i know.. lol but i prefer the original lol some songs shouldn't be tampered with lol...... and i am sad that i missed it cause i don't remember it.... TT_TT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)   This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for Smithy (The only song I've ever heard him sing.)
Page 1 of 1