Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

King of the Ring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugly

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: King of the Ring   King of the Ring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 pm

This was a game that was played at the old Chapter I was a part of. What was done is all weapons that people who brought them, and were amicable with others using them were arrayed around the play area in a circle. Then two members were chosen at random to enter the circle and play began with both fighters holding the others forearm. The win conditions were either the death of the opponent through a lethal strike with a weapon retrieved from the circle, or a ring out from grappling with the opponent. The Fighter who won the match remained in the ring until someone defeated them.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Izzy ran just such a game this Saturday. She called it a 'Gladiator pit' but it was just as you described.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey awesome thanks for throwing your ideas out ugly!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter :: About Barad'Dun :: Battle Games-
Jump to: