Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I need a reference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

I need a reference Empty
PostSubject: I need a reference   I need a reference I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:27 am

I already have Smithy obviously (you're just volunteered into it after being my military ref. Wuvs! Call you next week!)

I need one more reference for the paperwork I'm filling out. It has to be someone that's not related to me, obviously. All I need is your name, address, and phone number.

I'm asking for this because I'm volunteering at a children's hospice (terminally ill) unit for newborns to nine or twelve years old starting next week. As well as a grieving kids summer camp (Camp Mariposa for kids ages 7-12 who have recently lost a loved one) in July. That's why I missed practice. I was at volunteer training today 8am to 4:30 pm.

If someone doesn't mind helping me out with a second reference I'd be more than appreciative. It doesn't say they call you or anything but that they verify via the mail? Never heard of that one.

I appreciate it if someone can assist me with thus.

- A

EDIT:

I wouldn't normally ask but my last local reference recently left for the military. And the rest are deployed, on a tour, not stateside to begin with or in another state.....or going to tech school elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

I need a reference Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a reference   I need a reference I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:10 am

I'll be a reference for you, Sweetie.

Kathryn A. Schmitt

3305 Sky Country Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89117

702-467-0826
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

I need a reference Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a reference   I need a reference I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:52 am

Krystle A Fields

3709 Rock Glen Lane
North Las Vegas NV 89032

702-462-4867
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

I need a reference Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a reference   I need a reference I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you ladies. I appreciate the assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a reference Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a reference   I need a reference I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a reference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: