Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi

Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!! Empty
PostSubject: Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!!   Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:16 am

heyas all, 2nd sunday of every month I run a Zombie apocalypse larp game at Pueblo park, (lake mead and buffalo) it uses dag and larp style foam weapons, plus nerf dart guns. the setting and story are similar to fallout 3 combined with zombies over running the land...its a scenario based game where you create a character, form up your team of 4-6 people, and attempt to complete given scenarios in the time alloted (before you are overwhelmed)
armor is permitted if you have any, we start at noon, and run til 8-9pm depending on the scenarios and endurance of players(and how many are there)

if this sounds like fun to you, show up today=) my cell contact number will be 702-277-7490
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!!   Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 am

ha ha i might be interested it just sounds like fun! lol do i get to get all makeuped up?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982

Zombies and nukes and mutants ohh my!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: