Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwyna

Dwyna

Harry Potter :) Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 am

Well, with the final Harry Potter movie being released this week, I was wondering how many people were planning on attending the opening.

If so, where and which version.

For example... I will be attending the 12:05 AM showing of HP and the Deathly Hollows:Part 2 in 3D at the Regal Red Rock with my sister.

Any others? I'll be in full 'Slytherin student' costume. cheers

study
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

i think we have all of the house patches if you want to make all five of the robes. so they fit you perfectly
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 am

Always wanted to attend the opening of a film... But am far to lazy to que for tickets so I usually wait for the initial rush to slow and catch a late night showing - hoping the kids are all in bed and not in the cinema... Wink
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 am

Mathan, I already have patches for all houses Smile I actually bought the actual robe when my family went to Orlando last Christmas Very Happy So no need to sew!

Prysm, my sis and I will only be 'in line' to enter the theater. We bought the tickets on Fandango Cool We plan to meet up at Red Rock when we get off from work.

Everyone who's going, have lots of fun bounce

study
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 am

even the unassigned patch?
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow - so organised! Hope you have loads of fun and get pics of all the costumes! I am sure you will not be the only one in this costume loving city, but I sure you will be the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Mathan,

Yep. Very Happy I have all five patches Smile

study
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 pm

just checking Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter :)   Harry Potter :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: