Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, August 22nd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, August 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, August 22nd   Practice Saturday, August 22nd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 pm

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon. We had a request last practice to go back to the original practice time and those there all agreed.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

For any new members joining us the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 22nd   Practice Saturday, August 22nd I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 pm

If it starts raining before 12:00 considered the practice cancelled. I have to head out at 10:00 to do errands and plan to load my weapons and go straight from errands to practice. If it doesn't rain. Show up. If it starts to rain later we will have to call it. Foam and water do not mix. Though its cloudy, it doesn't mean it will rain. On the bright side, it will be COOL.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 22nd   Practice Saturday, August 22nd I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Show up and we will see what happens. If it is a light rain and I will still be there. Right now it is just overcast, and us melee fighters should be good, but you archers are screwed. muwahahaha
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 22nd   Practice Saturday, August 22nd I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Good practice today guys, if a bit short due to, of all things here, rain. Next week the forecast is similar. Cloudy and cool for Saturday with rain predicted for Sunday and Monday. So we'll see. We want to show the St. George boys some good fighting. So cloudy and cool would be a good thing.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 22nd   Practice Saturday, August 22nd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, August 22nd
Page 1 of 1