Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...

Go down 
+3
Dwyna
Sarabi
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... Empty
PostSubject: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm

The events been posted here:

https://baraddun.forumotion.net/t1554-inviting-barad-dun-to-wedageddon#15122

I just found out that Barad'Dun will be there! The king himself is going, along with the Shepherd and Prysm. The two highest officers of the Realm and a lowly recruit to do all the work! Should we allow them to take the field without the Army of Barad'Dun behind them?

The event is from 1pm Friday the 19th to 5pm Sunday the 21st. It is a $20 prereg fee to camp and for the feast and wedding on Saturday night.

Fighting on Saturday is from 9am to 3pm officially and past 3pm for those not going to the feast/wedding.

If you can garner a ride and want to head out on Friday. Prereg via the website and paypal that Anna has posted or pay at the door. Get with Heretic and prysm to find out if you can convoy. They do not have anymore vehicle space.

I am giving thoughts to making a Day trip only. I couldn't get Friday off from work and I have plans for Sunday, so if I go, it will be in the jeep and Oh dark thirty Saturday morning to arrive by 9ish to fight all day, maybe rest at the King's camp, and then head home Saturday night. I will post again if I know I am going.

Per the Bride's facebook page, they have 104 definately attending with 68 maybe's and still another hundred who have yet to reply.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 am

i would seriously love to go to this!.. wish i heard about them going sooner i need a ride from someone else!.. so are we gonna try to make a carpool?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Everyone who is going : Have fun!!

I'll be at my cousin's wedding that weekend, so safe travels all.

study
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't think I'm going to be able to go. This will be the last payday before school and we have to get school supplies and school clothes for 3 kids. At least we're down one kid from last year.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 am

so going just by the way
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

^^^^
wwwwaaaaaaat? i dont understand what you said >.<
Back to top Go down
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:07 am

Wait, Smithy is making it?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 am

Yes, I think he can't say no to Prism and she's going and bringing the King (Heretic) so at least 3 from the Realm will be there, just look for the flag. (See Smithy's pic)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 am

I have the flag, it is packed in the car already so it is not left behind!

right now, I POSSIBLY have room for one more in the car, but you would need to pack light, bring a tent/garb and select weapons with care! If I do take another person, the max weapon I could take safely is probably no more than a 6' jav/pike. Fighters only - we have non-com's coming too so need more fighters to represent the realm!

If you are interested in coming, pm me and I will see if it can be done - am working nights from tomorrow (sunday) until thursday so may take a lil time replying to you. If you already ahve my number - please DON NOT call - I work 12 hr shifts so would be very grumpy if you did... I will check the boards as often as I can.

Also - if you are interested, please be aware (I know - you are aware already but I must say it or our king will tell me off...) that you WILL need enough garb for fri/sat/sun and some feasting garb for the actual wedding!

Prysm Stormfallen
Back to top Go down
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:13 am

konradr wrote:
Yes, I think he can't say no to Prism and she's going and bringing the King (Heretic) so at least 3 from the Realm will be there, just look for the flag. (See Smithy's pic)

Konradr

Huzzah! Now I really can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...   Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barad'Dun at Weddaggedon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News :: Events & Trips-
Jump to: