Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Kings Tourney Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend

Kings Tourney Info Empty
PostSubject: Kings Tourney Info   Kings Tourney Info I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't know if it's on your schedule or not, but if I could make a recommendation?

I've been over on the Bel and Dag boards and haven't seen any information on November's Kings Tourney posted.

I'd highly recommend that this be rectified.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Kings Tourney Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Info   Kings Tourney Info I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm

The marshall and I are going to Pahrump to secure the 3 signatures we need on Sunday for a potential site, and give them the deposit for the site, however we need to find out from the Shepherd (who seems to still be on hiatus, we can't contact him) information on what he may have already taken care of. Last we heard no one had investigated the site or got signatures to camp/drink/stake and have camp fires. The site is really nice though, with an indoor dining hall, showers, cooking facilities, + a few other perks.

It just seems really hard to get any communication going. We'll need to get proof of insurance eventually, but no news or returned PM's on our current insurance policy... so we will just secure the signatures needed and investigate the site/field/facilities this Sunday. I promise we'll get some updates posted, but before we announce anything we really want to make sure we have a solid site to build the event off of. Smile

I'm doing everything I can to help get us started, and Demie/Kat is doing everything she can to get this ball rolling. We want to have everything rectified by the first of the month and let everyone know we have a site secured, and the event is still on at that time. After we have the site secured, things will start moving quickly and the planning will start with our whole realm. We've heard great ideas from different members of the group, and hopefully will be discussing it more in the next week.

Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Kings Tourney Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Info   Kings Tourney Info I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Greetings!!!!!

Thank you Rev for bringing this up.

We were going to announce this at practice on Saturday but hey might as well now. Please click the link below for more info.

Link:
https://baraddun.forumotion.net/t1719-the-king-s-tournament-november-4th-6th-2011#16566
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kings Tourney Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Info   Kings Tourney Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kings Tourney Info
Page 1 of 1