Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Coming Home

Go down 
+3
Sarabi
Hollister
nightmare92
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare92

nightmare92

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 am

well as most of you know im in Chicago and well ill be coming back in early November i will be attending the event for surt, wouldn't miss it for the life of me also i will be staying for good, so for all you that grieved, grieve no more i shall be back and fighting like a beast, cant wait to see you all and be there to watch the realm grow again! -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 am

Woot! I finally get to meet Night - who? Suspect

Just kidding, it will be good to finally meet Prysm's sponsor in person. Huzzah! cheers
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:22 am

lol yeah ive heard alot of you also and yes i am her sponsor and proud to be it. oh and by the way thank you for joining the royal when i get ill make sure RA practice happens Wink -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:21 am

YAYAYAYAYAYAY SUPER EXCITED GONNA GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST HUG EVER!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:04 am

I'm so excited I just punched a fish. Fucking stoked brah.
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 am

HOORAY
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
nightmare92

nightmare92

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 am

lol that fish must have been all oh snap lol and yeah cant wait to be back you guys and love the enthusiasm phoxly punching a fish...... epic and cant wait to see you too kitty
Back to top Go down
Ymir

Ymir

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 am

wow, you live in chicago? your only 4 1/2 hours from Surt's original home! LOL im glad to see your coming for the event. im flying out there too! cant wait to meet you and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

yeah i was deciding if i should come fight with you guys or not but i never got around to it. i cant wait to meet you either and the event will be glorious
Back to top Go down
Ymir

Ymir

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 pm

well lately my chapter has been dwindeling. it seems some people have moved on, or dont have time for DAG. so you didnt miss out on anything. at one time we had at least 13 people consistantly coming to practice. its down to 2 or three.

but yes, this event will be boss...lol
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:58 pm

WOOHOO!!!!!! Gonna be good to see you again Hunni!!!!!!!

Have weapons and garb all sorted now so thats cool - and can now get you to dagger fight me so I get practice!!!!!!

Big hugs coming your way! xxx
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 pm

yeah i would still love to fight with you guys really stoked to meet you and i know prysm ill be able to actually be there to see how good your getting and im glad you have your own weapons and garb cant wait to be back you guys -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home    Coming Home  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 1 of 1