Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

What is allowed to show?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

What is allowed to show? Empty
PostSubject: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 pm

I know that zippers are supposed to be hidden, but what else isn't allowed? Is this allowed?
What is allowed to show? IMG_03371 What is allowed to show? IMG_0336-1

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 pm

It's easier to list what isn't allowed than what is, and I think that can be found in the Dagorhir rules.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 pm

I checked those already. They weren't of any help in this particular scenario.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 pm

That looks like a piece of cardboard, and other than that I can't tell what it is. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 pm

It's the clip of a purse. My aunt had this great idea on how to implement them into garb, but she's not sure what's allowed to show or not.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Oh ok I could'nt tell cuzz of the pic lol. And as long as it looks period, I don't see why it can't be counted as garb then. *note* I didn't look at the second pic xD
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Don't worry, I just put up the second pic. I saw it first, so I didn't realize the first one looked unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Looks fine to me, people use magnetic clips all the time to secure parts of garb. Clasps and the like are usually pretty low priority on the garb nazi lookout. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed to show?   What is allowed to show? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is allowed to show?
Page 1 of 1