Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

weppions and garb buillds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darokin Bosma

Darokin Bosma

weppions and garb buillds Empty
PostSubject: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Is anyone having a weppions and garb build I would like to be guided just a few more times. So I don't screw up to bad on the cores that Hollister is ordering for me.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 pm

I'd like to host one again, but I don't have the finances to supply community building materials and foam.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Just curious. What the hell is a weppion? Is it French? Wink It's weapon. In your defense though you were consistent. Cool
Back to top Go down
Darokin Bosma

Darokin Bosma

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Sorry got lazy, and you forgot to get on my punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 am

Shhh! He will become the punctuation police again... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 am

wut u tlk bou smthy never typ gud
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:46 am

OK THAT WAS ONE TIME IN COLLEGE AND. . . . . nevermind. Made alot of money though. In all seriousness though I'm not a grammar nazi. I simply ask to be able to clearly understand you the first time I read what you have to say. I may tease but I think I make that understood at some point in the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weppions and garb buillds   weppions and garb buillds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weppions and garb buillds
Page 1 of 1