Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberius Claudius

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!   Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:11 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/20/us/police-kill-dozens-of-animals-freed-from-ohio-preserve.html

I called the Zanesville, OH police department who said all the animals were buried - no chance for a tiger / lion pelt.

The Muskingum County Sheriff's Office said all the pelts were turned over to the "owner". I said that I had read that he committed suicide, but they tersely replied, "He was married."

Seems like they may be getting quite a few calls re: the pelts, but what an awesome and potentially cheap source for something so exotic.

The picture in the article is sad. All those wasted pelts. Imagine the garb......
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!   Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:36 am

You know you're addicted to Dag when exotic animals are set free and exterminated and all you care about is the garb potential! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!   Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

It's even sadder they had to kill them all, but I also agree that if you are going to kill an animal you should atleast donate/sell the pelts/claws or something. We used to go hunting for white-tail deer in Wyoming. Our butcher would keep the pelts as his payment if we gutted it. Worked out kind of nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!   Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!
Page 1 of 1