Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Water Hazard!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Water Hazard! Empty
PostSubject: Water Hazard!   Water Hazard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am

ok so super fun variation.

Like other hazards, used for games where spaces are "Out of Bounds", example CTF bridge battles.

Rules:
If you touch the water while wearing armor or a shield, you die.
When in water, crawl on knees as "swimming"
Combat and damage is done normally
Red weapons must be wielded in one hand to "swim"

we used this on some fights at Samhain. It was super fun and gave dual wielders a little more edge. id love to see this on our field at one point
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Water Hazard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Hazard!   Water Hazard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 am

Sounds fun. Bring rope and we can have islands and shorelines, and a bridge two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Water Hazard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Hazard!   Water Hazard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 am

if youve seen the pics, we played with pvc "boats" used to move armored/shielded guys cross water. Fork even had a new idea about an island in the middle where if your team held it (had atleast one team mate and no opposing team on it) you could respawn there instead of on the shore near the flag. could be a good idea for getting the game to move faster but could get confusing. "ill go spawn on the island", walk half way there, "oh never mind an enemy is there now guess i have to turn around and walk the other direction"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Hazard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Hazard!   Water Hazard! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Hazard!
Page 1 of 1