Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Molds absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Molds

Molds

Molds absence Empty
PostSubject: Molds absence   Molds absence I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:46 am

Hey guys those of you who have noticed I haven't been at practice for the past week or 2 and unfortunatly I wont be at the next one either. I tore the muscle in my right arm litteraly to shreds from baseball and what not so per doctors orders no major physical activity that uses the arm for atleast a good week or 2. I will be back though after it heals up all the way and I feel confident enough to swing a weapon. Unfortunatly if I dont take care of it there is that off chance that I won't ever throw again or probbaly swing a sword. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

Molds absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molds absence   Molds absence I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:08 am

The Shepherd of Barad'Dun has a message for you...

You are hearby ordered to give up unsafe sports like Baseball and to start playing safer sports like Dagorhir... Wink

I am sorry to hear you have injured yourself! I am pleased you are listening to the doc to get it all well again but dont miss out on practice all together - come and join us at the park and be a non combat spectator for a week or two. There is good company and amusing views to see there, and there is always a troll to chase if you get bored Wink

Even if you cant swing a sword, you can still join the fun we have if you want to come out, and you would be welcome, sword or no.

P
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Molds absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molds absence   Molds absence I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:21 am

Non-combat hell, learn the rules and herald.

Actually, in all honesty, its hard to keep from fighting when you really like it. Sometimes its better to stay away. Whenever I show up injured, I end up fighting anyways. You need to get better. You have many years of Dagorhir ahead of you if you take care of yourself now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hollister

Hollister

Molds absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molds absence   Molds absence I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:48 am

No

A random peasant walks by feeling sad....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molds absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molds absence   Molds absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molds absence
Page 1 of 1