Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Last practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare92

nightmare92

Last practice  Empty
PostSubject: Last practice    Last practice  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:32 am

So this next practice will be my last practice before school starts for me, ill be gone for a month and wont be able to make it to any Saturday practices for i have lab on Saturdays so i,m hoping we have a really good turn out this weekend and i would like to fight as long as possible, i don't like being away from dag for very long so if i can make it out to a practice you can count me there. School ends February 15th for me so it wont be to long just a couple of practices. -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Last practice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last practice    Last practice  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 pm

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHOW AND GIVE YOU A GOOD FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
nightmare92

nightmare92

Last practice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last practice    Last practice  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am

DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but for real i will be fighting all day and as much as i can -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last practice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last practice    Last practice  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last practice
Page 1 of 1