Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I'm not going anywhere

Go down 
+3
barrikaide
Phoxly
Smithy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

I'm not going anywhere Empty
PostSubject: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 am

It has come to my attention about a small rumor that I'm being deployed in March.

This is not true. I'm not going anywhere for the time being. Now I'm not sure what to make of this but a deployment is a serious issue. I would like to know who said what and you all could help me get to the bottom of this by PMing me with where you heard it from.

I'm not mad, just concerned, and a little curious.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:40 pm

First I've heard of it...

Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:41 am

someone mentioned it at Saturday practice forgot who though. What i hear more often is if you dont win the vote you are leaving to start your own thing. I have heard that a lot more than the deployment thing
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Well, I didn't exactly say you were being deployed. What I said was exactly what you had told me and that was that you were going on a stateside tour with your unit for one years time come March. Or did I misunderstand our conversation?

- A Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm

???
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 pm

...yeah i didn't hear anything... don't worry if it makes you feel better you're not the only one that has been made a rumor lol >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:46 am

I'm a rumor, I'm a rumor...uh..uh...I'm a rumor!

K-
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 am

Really? An 80's reference?
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 am

Lemme clear up a few things.

Alacian,
Don't you think think I would have told everyone (or even announced my candidacy for that matter) if I was going to be gone, overseas or stateside, in a few months from now? Couldn't you have asked to make sure? Or told the people you spoke to to ask me about the validity of the statement? What truly annoys me is that you seem to have thought that "our" conversation was everyone's conversation. It wasn't posted on facebook or here on the boards, and if I did make mention of it here on the boards then it was a heads up and wasn't updated due to changes. Like not going anywhere. I belive you have overstepped yourself this time. I will no longer confide in you until such a time that you truly participate with the Realm. Of course I can only speak for myself but I urge the others to do the same.

Barrikade,
I believe you heard correctly except for a minor detail. I'm not leaving the Realm if I lose the election. I at one point made plans for another course of action should I not be elected King. Remember that last year, when a new King was voted, I ran for the postion then as well. I lost. So this time I came up with a back up plan that ran with this thought process. I would probably never get the vote after two times, so I would like to have a contingency plan. Then events changed and I no longer needed it. If your statement was out concern then all you had to was ask. But! If said statement was for the purposes of the campaign then I hope I took a little wind out of the sails. Either way, at least you don't bullsh&t and I can appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 am

I did not ask because ii was not concerned others asked about it and i shrugged. i know nothing about what you do. Nope i dont bullshit i am always upfront with people.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Smithy wrote:

What truly annoys me is that you seem to have thought that "our" conversation was everyone's conversation.

this is what i've been saying this whole time!... know that this is nothing to do with me but i have this same problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Contingency plan :O it's a weekend foam swinging hobby, if you can't be king of a group of nerds, it doesn't mean you can't keep fighting and coming out to practice with us nerd folk. It doesn't mean we don't like said candidate just because he didn't win the majority vote either. It doesn't mean you can't still do good in the group.

My contingency plan if I don't get high marshall? Come out the next week and swing foam with my friends. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going anywhere   I'm not going anywhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not going anywhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: