Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

[Project] - Herald Tabbards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

[Project] - Herald Tabbards Empty
PostSubject: [Project] - Herald Tabbards   [Project] - Herald Tabbards I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 am

With our new High Marshal Sasquatch being elected, it came to my attention that we had no herald tabbards to be grandfathered in to the new leadership, and this project is for those who are skilled and interested to make a few for the realm. We will need these for Fool's Raid and King's Tourney. It is recommended that anyone who is interested in full-time heralding acquire their own heralding tabbard through means of sewing one, or commissioning one from one of our realm seamsters or seamstresses.

These realm herald tabbards will be given to the Marshall or a council member to bring out every Saturday.

What is needed:
Minimum of 4 herald tabbards of a large and general enough size that anyone who is interested can wear. These will be basic tabbards with hemmed or bias taped edges.

Donations:
Yellow fabric, please keep an eye out for a lightweight clearance fabric at your local fabric marts. I will check Joann's this next week.

Contributing:
Anyone with basic sewing skills can contribute. A basic key neck-hole that fits various head shapes is desired. Talk with myself or Sasquatch to get the ball rolling and receive materials to make one.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

[Project] - Herald Tabbards Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Project] - Herald Tabbards   [Project] - Herald Tabbards I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:51 am

I can contribute my time to this one.
Back to top Go down

[Project] - Herald Tabbards
Page 1 of 1