Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Epic Video Preview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 am

20 second preview of the video I'm going to make using clips that Konradr uploaded.

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Hmmmm, would I be showing too much bias if I said, "I like it." Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
semtater

semtater

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Great video. Simple yet effective. Maybe if we could get someone that doesn't usually fight, that could try to pick up the camera. I will if no one else wants to on the days that I'm there.

Hey, maybe we could get some really great shots this Saturday. Up here in SG we want to try and get some walls and such set up for the event. And if someone could bring a camera, I could be the man to wield it.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 am

=]

I think I've convinced my sister to videotape.
At least for this weekend.

She wants to wait to fight for a while.

At least until she gets better at it.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:10 am

The best way to get better at it is to just jump right in and fight. We all take our lumps and as you get better, you see more easily, how others beat their opponents. Then you start added moves that you have seen work to your own fighting style. I will help anyone that asks me, but there are better fighters than I.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 am

Oddvar has helped me. So, he knows what he's doing...Maybe I'm just biased. But I like learning from him. He doesn't make you feel small when he kicks your ass and he gives you pointers. Very fatherly in that handsome kinda 'He's so not like my dad' kinda way. =P

Oh and nice video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Video Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Video Preview   Epic Video Preview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Video Preview
Page 1 of 1