Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Linen Sale!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Linen Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Linen Sale!   Linen Sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:08 pm

http://www.fabrics-store.com/first.php?goto=showarticles&menu=f&article=1&sa=1&printed=&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=FacebookLGP&utm_campaign=IL019&go1

$6 and $7 a yard is a steal for what normally goes $10 to $14 a yard at Joanns. This stuff breathes nicely and is so nice for winter, it wicks sweat away and is better quality than cotton. 2 yards is perfect for a tunic for a medium sized person (like Taco). 3 yards if you are a bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Linen Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linen Sale!   Linen Sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Oh look they even have gray/red and some tan/red... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Linen Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linen Sale!   Linen Sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 am

OK, we are all thinking it, but I have to say it... Who do you hang out with that makes taco a medium sized person?... seriously, are you hanging out with, pro basketball teams or what?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Linen Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linen Sale!   Linen Sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 am

LOL I didn't think about that, one yard from them is 1yrd by 59" I think. Which would cover the frontside of Taco (neck to knees) XD so two yards would cover a Taco. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

Linen Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linen Sale!   Linen Sale! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 am

ya phoxly and why haven't i met them yet??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linen Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linen Sale!   Linen Sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linen Sale!
Page 1 of 1