Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Pahrump Raid!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grek

Grek

Pahrump Raid! Empty
PostSubject: Pahrump Raid!   Pahrump Raid! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:14 am

Who: You
What: Fighting! Building! More Fighting!
When: Sunday June 10
Where: Pahrump, NV
Why: Fighting!
How: Fighting!

Through correspondence with Mr. Williams, a science teacher and RPG club leader, we have arranged for a raid on Pahrump! Mr. Williams runs the high school's RPG club, and they have begun fighting Dagorhir. He would love it if we came down and fought, taught some of his kids how to fight, played some games, showed them how to build weapons and possibly show them how to make garb. Pahrump's Dagorhir group is rebooting as "Tel'nas", and this would be a fantastic chance to meet some Dag neighbors and help a new realm grow. The high schoolers will probably end up joining Tel'nas and bam, flourishing new Dag realm. We would also get some volunteer hours with the Clark County School District for our time. (This looks great on a resume, btw)

Can you go?
Will you join my warband and do some pillaging?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Berserker Grek

Berserker Grek

Pahrump Raid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahrump Raid!   Pahrump Raid! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:35 am

I WILL BE THERE
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

Pahrump Raid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahrump Raid!   Pahrump Raid! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm

awesome Greks paying for gas Berserker Grek. So you should come to and i am picking up Konrad on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pahrump Raid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahrump Raid!   Pahrump Raid! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:24 pm

i would love to go and if i go taco has to so....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

Pahrump Raid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pahrump Raid!   Pahrump Raid! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pahrump Raid!
Page 1 of 1